I've just updated to the 2014 maps and for the life of me can't figure out how to Demo a selected route? I could do it with the 2013 maps. Thanks for any/all help.

Posted via CB10
    08-04-15 10:05 PM
    There is a generic demo mode, but I think what you want do is to preview your selected route directions.
    Go to the Route function, then press the right "tab" arrow at the top of the page. You can then scroll down the list of directions. You can also display that direction on the map by pressing the arrow to the right of the instruction. Then from the map view you can continue to step through each direction to display them on the map. This is described on page 44 of the User Guide.

You can download the Version 4 Mireo GPS User Manual in PDF form at: http://www.mireo.hr/images/pdfs/Mire...ser_Manual.pdf
    FF22 likes this.
    08-04-15 11:32 PM
    There is a generic demo mode, but I think what you want do is to preview your selected route directions.
    Go to the Route function, then press the right "tab" arrow at the top of the page. You can then scroll down the list of directions. You can also display that direction on the map by pressing the arrow to the right of the instruction. Then from the map view you can continue to step through each direction to display them on the map. This is described on page 44 of the User Guide.

You can download the Version 4 Mireo GPS User Manual in PDF form at: http://www.mireo.hr/images/pdfs/Mire...ser_Manual.pdf
    Thanks for your reply but not quite what I was asking. I want to Demo (play) a selected route as if I was driving. Ex: a trip from Toronto to Chicago. Pick the route, then start a demo of the route as if I was actually driving. I could do it before with Mireo and I've done many times using my Garmin, but not since I've updated Mireo to the 2014 maps?

Btw.. much thanks for the link to the manual! I'm hoping it will answer my question. Thanks again!

Posted via CB10
    08-05-15 05:50 PM
    Where was Demo mode on the older maps? How did you get to it and/or start it? I'm looking around but if I have the newer maps maybe it is not possible.

edited to add:

I see the following text in the manual but I don't quite follow where you select it (and maybe that is what is now gone?) I don't know what they mean by
    "shop demo"

"Start Shop Demo will begin a simulated turn-by-turn navigation session
    in Map View.
    From the Map View Control Bar, tap Route in the Last Page Accessed field
    to go back to the Trip page.
    Stop Shop Demo to stop the simulated turn-by-turn navigation session
    in Map View."
    Last edited by F2; 08-05-15 at 08:12 PM.
    08-05-15 07:31 PM
    Where was Demo mode on the older maps? How did you get to it and/or start it? I'm looking around but if I have the newer maps maybe it is not possible.

edited to add:

I see the following text in the manual but I don't quite follow where you select it (and maybe that is what is now gone?) I don't know what they mean by
    "shop demo"

"Start Shop Demo will begin a simulated turn-by-turn navigation session
    in Map View.
    From the Map View Control Bar, tap Route in the Last Page Accessed field
    to go back to the Trip page.
    Stop Shop Demo to stop the simulated turn-by-turn navigation session
    in Map View."
    I know demo mode was available on the 2013 maps because I used it multiple times. Crap if I would've known this I wouldn't have updated! Don't exactly know where it was in the app, because I was going between Mireo and BlackBerry Maps to see which one I liked best and haven't really mastered any one app yet. I'll keep trying anyway.

Posted via CB10
    08-05-15 09:01 PM
    You could try contacting their support email?
    08-05-15 10:06 PM