I've already downloaded the "Google services" and the app store and all this kind of thing... but really this snapchat and the other apps that need the google services are not working... Anyone knows how to fix that problem? :S
    08-04-15 03:43 PM
    I've already downloaded the "Google services" and the app store and all this kind of thing... but really this snapchat and the other apps that need the google services are not working... Anyone knows how to fix that problem? :S
    Snapchat is a known problem on BB10, it's not really supported. Many have tried their own "hacks" to try to get it to work. It really only works with luck. Others have went with the currently more reliable app called Casper. Try to look it up and use that instead of going through all the hassle of setting up a working version of Snapchat's official app.
    Snapchat is a known problem on BB10, it's not really supported. Many have tried their own "hacks" to try to get it to work. It really only works with luck. Others have went with the currently more reliable app called Casper. Try to look it up and use that instead of going through all the hassle of setting up a working version of Snapchat's official app.
    08-04-15 03:47 PM
    Keep in mind Casper has a known history of getting users account locked or permanently locked.

Posted via CB10
    08-05-15 05:48 PM
    There's really no easy solution. It sucks.
    08-05-15 05:49 PM