Seriously. i wish all the crying and complaining would stop. People seem to think that verizon owes them something? They owe you nothing. If you dont like your phone, just return it. If you have poor customer service, just change your service, like you all that complain seem to threaten to do, but never do. Your 200 bucks for the storm doesnt mean a whole lot to verizon, because there are plenty of others who will take your spot. Everyone seems to fail to realize that its a new product, so theres going to be bugs, theres going to be reps that dont understand things, theres going to be miscommunicaiton, but throwing a tantrum whether its on here or in the store will get you no where. No one at verizon is going to purposely **** you over. Their job is to help you. Just be patient, and things will work out. again. STOP WHINING!
    11-26-08 04:12 AM
    ummm i dont know how to tell you this but ...... YOU ARE WHINING lol.. seriously think before you post lol... wow ..
    11-26-08 04:17 AM
    i always say. if ur a bitchy person never be the 1st to get anything. wait it out.
    11-26-08 04:18 AM
    sooks not whining ******, im telling people to stop bashing a**hole
    11-26-08 04:23 AM
    when i stood out in the cold for over 3 hours i knew what i was getting into. and although i know this phone is far from perfect up to this point everyting seems software related. i can wait a month or two for an update. i think its well worth it.
    11-26-08 04:25 AM
    sooks not whining ******, im telling people to stop bashing a**hole
    nope... your whining . or complaining , or crying , or ******** , or moaning .. same old same old... seriously , you are ******** about ******** lol.. wow your cool
    11-26-08 04:27 AM
    youre seriously wasting space...on this earth, sit the *uck down dude, no point in coming on here and just rambling and running your mouth. If it doesnt have to do with the post, shut up, for real
    11-26-08 04:36 AM
    I agree with sooks you are!!!

however I do agree that everyone on here knew what they were getting when they walked into the front door of the VZW store or bestbuy.

As for Customer service I have not had any problems with customer service if I do I will let you all know. And not because I want to complain about something but because I think you all deserve to know.

And as far as I am concerned no VZW does not owe us anything however as long as I am a paying customer they better bend over backwards to help me out with something I purchased from them.
    11-26-08 04:40 AM
    wow .. lol there yah go .. complaining again lol.... dont you see a pattern here?? lol your the one complaining and wasting space with complaining about complaining .... what are you slow ? lol seriously ...

jeff//mod will you close this post please this guy is ... well... he just is another one.
    11-26-08 04:41 AM
    CrackBerry Master
    Device Model: 9530 (Storm)
    Carrier: Verizon

Send a message via AIM to sooks
    Wow its people like you that make me sick.... it takes a good three days to get used to it. Its amazing .. and if you think the browser is no good you got issues..... and the new os is out in 5 days .

how is me telling people to stop any different from you ******, take your 18 year old *** to bed, just a little *itch
    11-26-08 04:54 AM
    Your creating a thread to tell people how to feel is ridiculous. I never understand why people feel the need to go onto a complaint thread, then get all aggravated and feel the need to tell all those who are unhappy to "get over it". It's really simple, if you don't wanna hear it, then stay off the thread.

Yeah, it's just a phone and eventually everyone will get theirs and calm will be restored. And I know fussing probably isn't gonna change anything. But h*ll, I felt a whole lot better getting my say off my chest to the rep who screwed my order up.

Your coming on here and putting us in our place really just makes you look silly. U go**amn right Verizon owes me something: a phone. And I plan on complaining all the way until I get it.

Now, you go on and have a great day.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-26-08 04:56 AM
    haha , 1) im not 18 , 2) what is your point of writting all my information ? 3) i didnt start ANOTHER post about ******** ... you did .. get over it . and seriously ... it will all be ok.. you need help, help crackberry cant give you ... infact .. you should spend a little less time on crackberry and a little more time on www.WebMd.com when you get there type in special ed bound , and it will let you know what you have instore over the years.
    11-26-08 04:59 AM
    I don't get why you copy and pasted the user info. are you trying to show that you are proficient with the copy/paste feature? How do you know the os will be out in 5 days? do you work for verizon or rim? speculation said it was supposed to be out this past monday and it wasn't.
    11-26-08 05:02 AM
    Man...there is some seriously angry people on here. I feel like i'm in a ball....full of anger.
    11-26-08 05:03 AM
    im not mad lol.. i just find it funny hes saying dont complain and hes complaining lol... lol.. entertaining.
    11-26-08 05:06 AM
    I haven't slept in 3 days and this guy is making me laugh a lot. Im tired.
    11-26-08 05:08 AM
    haha , 1) im not 18 , 2) what is your point of writting all my information ? 3) i didnt start ANOTHER post about ******** ... you did .. get over it . and seriously ... it will all be ok.. you need help, help crackberry cant give you ... infact .. you should spend a little less time on crackberry and a little more time on www.WebMd.com when you get there type in special ed bound , and it will let you know what you have instore over the years.
    I like how you have so much to say when its your first blackberry but you are a master? Right...
    11-26-08 05:09 AM
    wow what did the OP do call in his short bus friends ?? lol....

and yah this is my first bberry ... and i know nearly everything there is too know about it. so yes i have alot to say. also i have owned nearly every top smartphone from each us carrier and when you get to know one you have a foundation to build on for the rest. so ... idk what your point is ... but i suggest you hop back on the short bus with the OP and make sure to whear your helmets
    11-26-08 05:12 AM
    first what are you talking about an update being out in 5 days, i didnt say anything close to that. And second of all i didnt type out anything, copied and pasted. And i spend maybe an hour on here every now and then, dont spend much here at all, because my phone works, mr crackberry master.

And verizon obviously owes you nothing itsrox, or else you would probably already have your phone wouldnt you? And complain all you want, im sure they dont care, their not on here checking your complaints, so why waste your time. Complain all you want, it gets you nowhere

and yah this is my first bberry ... and i know nearly everything there is too know about it. so yes i have alot to say. also i have owned nearly every top smartphone from each us carrier and when you get to know one you have a foundation to build on for the rest. so ... idk what your point is ... but i suggest you hop back on the short bus with the OP and make sure to whear your helmets

So you tell me i need to get off here, but you say youve owned every smartphone thats come out? So youre a nerd that has no life other than cell phones, you spend your life obsessing about cell phones all the time? You **** off to cell phones? yea, keep your shortbus comments to yourself *****. And if youre not 18, why does your profile say so? Stop being so dumb, go to sleep, you probably have school in the morning. Wanna have all your rest so you can get away from all the shortbus kids who beat your @$$ and take your phone
    11-26-08 05:18 AM
    Ya and so have I so what makes you special. You are obviously a newb in the cell phone world if you started with a Moto Q. I knowwwww you dont know everything about blackberry phones if this is your first. Grow up. You must have been made fun of your whole life because you like to call people ******* all the time. Let me guess are you a detention officer too? LMAO
    11-26-08 05:19 AM
    ha, moto Q....Ive taken *hits that function better than a motoq
    11-26-08 05:22 AM
    he time? You **** off to cell phones? yea, keep your shortbus comments to yourself *****. And if youre not 18, why does your profile say so? Stop being so dumb, go to sleep, you probably have school in the morning. Wanna have all your rest so you can get away from all the shortbus kids who beat your @$$ and take your phone
    He has to be young lol I my first phone was the big motorola flip phone that was analog and all it could do was dial phone numbers on a RED LCD.
    11-26-08 05:22 AM
    WOW ... now the special people are teaming up... its cute. and a cell phone geek , yah .. i can say that, im sure everyone on here is. A detention officer .. Nope , Just got my bachlors in computer science and completing computer engineering. so far from. and i dont know everything about blackberrys .. i know nearly everything about my storm though and thats all that matters to me. Also starting with the moto q ... ugh i agree lol.. but at that time it was the best phone i could get with my carrier.
    11-26-08 05:24 AM
    If you know everything about your storm, and thats all that matters, then have a coke and a smile, and Shut the f*ck up. Thanks kiddo.
    11-26-08 05:28 AM
    first what are you talking about an update being out in 5 days, i didnt say anything close to that.
    Wow its people like you that make me sick.... it takes a good three days to get used to it. Its amazing .. and if you think the browser is no good you got issues..... and the new os is out in 5 days .
    Yes you did

And second of all i didnt type out anything, copied and pasted.
    Thats what I said "I don't get why you copy and pasted"

I take it you can't read very good.
    11-26-08 05:28 AM
59 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD