So when i go to some imgur link image, tap and hold i get that hamburger menu where i select 'save image' item. I press it and then it shows my picures gallery form where i write image name. After that when i go to images app i cant find that image...

Anybody else has similar problem?

Posted on my Q10
    07-31-15 01:52 PM
    In downloads in image app for me.

C000C6078 Bits for links to world news and views, technology and science postings.
    07-31-15 05:08 PM
    Are you sure you're looking in the right folder? Are you saving them to your phone's internal memory or an SD card?
    07-31-15 11:02 PM
    So when i go to some imgur link image, tap and hold i get that hamburger menu where i select 'save image' item. I press it and then it shows my picures gallery form where i write image name. After that when i go to images app i cant find that image...

Anybody else has similar problem?
    I think BB10 treats such items as downloaded files as opposed to images specifically.
    Either way, when you're on the Save Image page, you can see the file location at top.

I just tried to save a random image, and it went to save it in Media Card/documents, which is where I've stored 2 recent downloaded articles.
    Attachment 366372

But you don't have to store it there (or wherever you're given the option initially). Tap the blue folder icon at bottom left to move up into the file directory and select a more appropriate spot. Or you can use the Root Peek gesture: Press and hold your finger on that folder icon, the drag it to the right.
    Attachment 366373
    andy957 likes this.
    08-11-15 03:09 PM