Given that carriers are always over-promising and under-delivering can we believe T-Mobile? Or is it a Blackberry issue (that
    could really be bad news since Chen has probably fired most of his good developers and doesn't give a care about customers).

I know we've been promised WFC but I don't really understand the delay after all the Q10/Z10 have had WFC for years so what's the difficulty.
    Is 3.2.xxxx that much different?
    07-31-15 12:19 PM
    Well TMO has committed to it: https://support.t-mobile.com/communi...tmoSUPDocTitle

And if they care about customers, or their own company image (compliance with Uncarrier 7,) they would have set this as a condition of sale--delivery of the WFC update.
    07-31-15 12:53 PM
    The last tweet from a higher-up at T-Mobile said September. My business rep said "September but hopefully sooner." July is over so that leaves us with a 0- to 60-day window but more likely a 30- to 60-day window.

Regarding who to blame, AT&T and VZW are also adopting WFC at some point. It's certainly possible that BlackBerry is working WFC features into 10.3.2 for all three carriers since each would have unique requests. Or, it's because with only a 0.5% market share, no one is in a hurry here -- BlackBerry included -- since it's considered more of a "luxury" feature. Tough to say.

For me the Classic is just a toy to use on wifi. I still prefer the Q10 platform and am fine with 10.2 until we see an update with WFC.

[CB10 / Classic]
    07-31-15 03:20 PM