Hi there,

I have an SQC-1 Classic (just less than 1 week old) and so far it's doing good on me, except those 2 problems:
    - everytime I'd like to receive files via NFC, it never works, instead the error message "transfer failed" always appears. I have wiped or even updated to the latest 10.3.2.2339 OS but still this problem persists
    - and recently, I can't access any Android apps from this phone. Everytime I run any Android app, it always displays a black screen for 1 second and suddenly the app crashes from opening.

Help please.. what should I do??
    07-30-15 03:38 AM
    Nfc file transfers work for me either with BlackBerry devices or android. Try to let the phones touch each other for 1 extra second after they vibrate; also make sure u're not sending files from a device using an unsupported nfc tech (for example s-beam or other stuff); the way I do it is I just turn on nfc and the phones automatically use BT when they're sending the files.

Posted via CB10
    07-30-15 05:04 AM
    Hi there,

I have an SQC-1 Classic (just less than 1 week old) and so far it's doing good on me, except those 2 problems:
    - everytime I'd like to receive files via NFC, it never works, instead the error message "transfer failed" always appears. I have wiped or even updated to the latest 10.3.2.2339 OS but still this problem persists
    - and recently, I can't access any Android apps from this phone. Everytime I run any Android app, it always displays a black screen for 1 second and suddenly the app crashes from opening.

Help please.. what should I do??
    Try to enable bt on android device before transfer .
    That fixed problem with my devices .

I think there is issue with bt auto-on on android devices , not all but on my nexus 7 with cm12.1 is!
    08-24-15 07:31 AM