When I send a text message to a person i get an X next to their name and it says "the name (Mobile) - (SMS error 3, Message ID 28) Network Problems. What does this mean? I have to keep resending til it finally sends. Ugh! help. I attached some pics.
    11-26-08 12:12 AM
    id call customer service.. try this first tho and let me know if it works

go to options -> advance options -> host routing table -> click the BB button and select "register now"

once thats done, do a battery pull and wait 10 seconds then reboot your phone and let me know if that fixes it. some ppl had messed up pages.

If not, do call CS
    11-26-08 12:18 AM
    Fixed so far what did that do? I did unlock the phone to use on other networks. would this have done it?
    11-26-08 12:32 AM
    When I send a text message to a person i get an X next to their name and it says "the name (Mobile) - (SMS error 3, Message ID 28) Network Problems. What does this mean? I have to keep resending til it finally sends. Ugh! help. I attached some pics.
    No, the system was probably just down at the time you tried sending. Very rare, but it happens.
    11-26-08 12:36 AM
    I have been f ing with my phone and havent really text too much cause i wanted to play!!! But now since i am caught up on the mods and all i decided to use it now as a phone. lol. It started around 3pm cst and didnt start working good til i got the reply and was asked to reset.
    Thanks to all.
    BTW what did i do when i went to the options avdances and it said i am now registered.
    11-26-08 12:41 AM
    To make things simple,why don't you try other ways to send sms?personally i use websites to have sms like askimoi.com .it is very simple and fast.because no registration required.
    01-20-14 12:16 AM
    To make things simple,why don't you try other ways to send sms?personally i use websites to have sms like askimoi.com .it is very simple and fast.because no registration required.

i am using this website..a good and reliable site..cheers
    01-24-14 02:30 AM
    yeah..i am using that site too.cheers!
    01-30-14 06:49 AM
    does it provide unlimited sms?
    02-13-14 01:30 AM
    yes..the website i have said offers unlimited free sms.why don't you try it yourself.just tell me how it works
    03-20-14 12:50 AM
    about your problem.. there's so many website that offers free sms worldwide.. as mashin says i also used Send Free SMS to any mobile in the Philippines
    04-16-14 01:56 AM
    05-04-14 11:17 PM
    06-05-14 02:06 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD