Hey all

I'm hoping someone here might be able to help or that others might be noticing similar issues. I have a BB Z10 on the Rogers network and updated to 10.3.2.2168 a few days ago. It seems that ever since the update, I've been having almost constant issues!

My phone has been randomly shutting down and rebooting...a lot! I'll be opening a message, starting an app, plugging it into my PC/usb cable, turning off wifi - any of the above and more have caused my phone to shut down! Sometimes it will reboot, seem to load up and then just shut down again and do this several times before coming back on properly. I've also noticed that I don't seem to be picking up LTE anymore - just 4G.

Something else I noticed was that one of the times I was having real trouble getting it booted back up, it displayed an empty red battery symbol on the screen and then just shut back down. I left it on the charge for about 10 mins (not hooked to PC) and then it booted back up and had full battery.

Does anyone have any insight on this? Anyone else on Rogers having issues? Anyone else experiencing a lot of problems since the update? I was thinking that perhaps some of the Rogers network problems recently might somehow be responsible for the phone trouble but that does seem unlikely. I was also thinking that maybe this could be something to do with the battery and not the phone itself.

Any thoughts would be helpful. Thanks!
    07-29-15 01:03 PM
    my advice would be to download the OS and install it yourself and then see if these things are still an issue. OTA installs sometimes introduce problems.
    07-29-15 01:09 PM
    New os plus a new battery??

Posted via CB10 w/an awesome Z10.
    07-30-15 07:46 AM
    Sounds like the battery is giving up, sounds like a similar issue I had with a different phone.

Posted via CB10 w/an awesome Z10.
    07-30-15 07:47 AM
    My spouse also has a Z10 on the Rogers network. Ever since this latest upgrade his battery has been draining excessively ie a charge that lasted over a day now lasts a few hours. Any ideas? Thx.
    07-30-15 09:38 AM
    Thanks for the suggestions, guys. I have a friend who works for BB (Blackberry) and got me a Z30 for a really good price, so I'm switching to that. However, I'm also going to try restoring the Z10 to defaults to see if that might bring it back to life. It can always be a good back up phone!
    black-dash likes this.
    07-31-15 11:25 AM
    Congratulations on your solution.

Posted via CB10
    08-01-15 04:44 PM
    My z 10 battery also had this problm after the update. Battery got drained within few hours.. then I checked the device moniter. Amazon app was always running in background. I deleted it using cc cleaner app. Now the battery is normal. Runs for the full day. Download the cc cleaner app from any android app website. Hope it works for u
    08-22-15 04:17 PM