To access private browsing, it is now located in lower left had options "button" instead of pocketed away in the menu. This is a good change as this is more convenient. However, while in private browsing, bookmarks are no longer accessible nor can bookmarks be created. This is not so good, however. Why this change?

Also, if I were click on a link in an email, the link will open in the non-private browser by default. is there an option to changed this?

EDIT: OS version should be 10.3.2.680

ATT Z10 10.2.1.2179
    Last edited by cbfan123; 07-28-15 at 11:35 PM.
    07-28-15 11:16 PM
    Copy paste link to private browser.

Posted via CB10
    07-29-15 01:07 AM
    I made the private browser my default browser almost everything opens in there.

Passport  - Tthe Final Destination - Winnipeg Mb Apparel | Headshop | Vapeshop | Tattoos
    07-29-15 01:33 AM
    I made the private browser my default browser almost everything opens in there.

Passport  - Tthe Final Destination - Winnipeg Mb Apparel | Headshop | Vapeshop | Tattoos
    How do you make the private browser default?

ATT Z10 10.2.1.2179
    08-03-15 09:37 PM
    How do you make the private browser default?

ATT Z10 10.2.1.2179
    When I opened a link through crackberry it asked me if I wanted to use the regular browse or private and it had a set as default setting. I assume you go to the default apps settings and do the same thing.

08-04-15 06:33 PM
    I've been wanting to be able to set Desktop Mode by tab instead of across the entire browser (especially to view Gmail in desktop mode but most everything else in mobile mode).

I guess this new Private Browser is a workaround I can use; it looks like I can have the Private Browser set to Desktop Mode = On and the standard browser set to Desktop Mode = Off.

It's kind of ridiculous though that the Private Browsing item on the left menu (along with the Bookmarks, History, and New Tab items) are fixed, so all of my tabs scroll in a list that can display only 3 at a time (I typically have at least a dozen open). Didn't the Bookmarks/History/Etc previously scroll up off the screen so you could see more tabs?

There's a new menu item at the bottom of the right browser menu when viewing a page to "Open in Private Browser". Not sure how useful that is since it doesn't close it in the main browser or ask if you want to delete it from your browsing history...

(But it still has Reader mode, and that's the best feature of all!)

- RG>
    08-12-15 08:23 PM