I know it's too much to expect a mobile version of Excel to be as feature rich as the full desktop version but the native version lacks some of the features of the android version (like adding a new tab), and I wish the native app had the option to copy a tab, paste values, and print a tab to pdf / word doc (or at least paste values to a word doc).

I'll have to work around it by setting up the sheets on a pc beforehand and using a native file converter but it would be nice to have some more excel features available.
    Last edited by sibeans; 07-27-15 at 11:18 PM.
    07-27-15 10:49 PM
    Sounds interesting! I have Docs To Go on my Android and its really helpful when it comes to Office and School Works. vpn helped download it and it would be nice for Excel to be printed even from phone.
    07-27-15 11:08 PM
    I tried the other android office offerings but I didn't like the UI lag and choppiness. I found Docs To Go and the official Office apps to function best; too bad BlackBerries are limited to Office Mobile only unless the runtime is updated to 4.4 and I bet other android apps would run better too on 4.4.

Posted via CB10 via the Internets
    07-27-15 11:34 PM