I'll be driving through Vermont and New Hampshire and was wondering about T-Mobile coverage on roads such as MA-2, NH-12 versus on the interstates like I-93. I'm thinking it would be more scenic on roads but I do need reception, to post ETA's.

Thanks!
    07-27-15 12:41 PM
    I'm originally from Vt, get back a lot. First if all, if you're going to search out scenic routes and such, **** coverage, right? Still, this is how it breaks down when I was recently back. In North Western Vt, around Burlington and south to Middlebury, (driving down Route 7, as an example) you should get T-mo coverage. In the south, along the Mass border, generally good as well. It's in the middle Rutland/Killington that I always end up roaming onto at&t. In fact much of the time I'm in NH, I'm on at&t. Driving up through NH in the east from Mass I will almost exclusively be on at&t. As far as freeways vs side roads... well, in the mountains reception can get hit or miss.

Leaving last time I was there drove Route 7 south from Rutland, over to Brattleboro, south onto the 91 all the way to Hartford Conn. and was on T-Mo 95% of the way.
    cbvinh likes this.
    07-27-15 01:10 PM