I am in deep red post upgrade of by Verizon BB Z10 to version 10.3.2.556.

If any one plans to upgrade, pl donot upgrade enjoy the current version. This new version has issues

a) Java Error - I have been using TuneIn radio, I had never faced problem with prior version of BB Z10., Post upgrade everytime
    i open a new station or same station for audio streaming music - It errors as Java Script Alert -" unable to find a supported Radio
    play with button OK ., if you click , automatically it navigates to player and it starts audio streaming without any issue., which means
    the issue is with the o/s upgraded version not with TuneIN software and streaming.,

b) Post upgrade: the display of the BB Z10 phone is disturbed - that is to say that when in phone unused mode and display being in
    sleep mode., to use if the phone is activated, immediately the display is changed to bigger fonts unusual display and need to tap
    the screen again and again and again to zoomin to bring the display to usual required way to dial a number., it is really painful to
    such attempts.,

c) fully charged battery without wi-fi on bluetooth on drains off so fast post upgrade to version 10.3.2.556.

I really dont know what to do but for run to Blackberry Customer support , if they can roll back to earlier version. I donot remember the old version number also ., My situation is pathetic.,

any one please help me with workaround or when the bug fixes are going to be releases by Verizon BB for Z10 to overcome these issues.
    07-23-15 06:50 AM
    First of all, you can't go back to any other version. But you should move forward! i got off of VZW's official OS as soon as I saw the battery drain.
    I am on 2339 and you can get it here.
    https://drive.bitcasa.com/send/6tMMp...K2KeGnmvMO4WQ/

Second, the java errors will go away if you upgrade. I do not receive any of them anymore.
    Third, check to see that accessibility options are NOT toggled on. Settings/accessibility
    Fourth, VZW pushed an upgrade to me AFTER i received 858. They sent me 2339.

So don't wait for them and suffer. Get on it! Download the OS from the link I gave you and follow the guide in my signature and fix your phone yourself. VZW will not help you.
    07-23-15 06:57 AM
    Jaydee what phone u got that VZ sent you new OS and when they send it??

Also link doesn't work.

Posted via CB10
    07-23-15 09:52 PM
    Wow my z10 since the update has been doing awesome. I only have one slight gripe about the auto correct setting now but maybe someone will help me

Posted via CB10
    07-24-15 06:57 AM
    Thank you Jay. The link you said herein do i need to access from browser part of my BB z10? and down load the 1.47 gb file.,

can u pl provide me step by step download procedures., since software upgrades options says ' U have latest software " no upgrades needed., There are 3 files showing on date 02thJuly 2015. which I i must download ? and How?

To fix the java errors which file i need to download and how to apply., I am not a mobile savy!!. Help me
    07-24-15 07:46 AM
    Thank you Jay. The link you said herein do i need to access from browser part of my BB z10? and down load the 1.47 gb file.,

can u pl provide me step by step download procedures., since software upgrades options says ' U have latest software " no upgrades needed., There are 3 files showing on date 02thJuly 2015. which I i must download ? and How?

To fix the java errors which file i need to download and how to apply., I am not a mobile savy!!. Help me
    Download the autoloader for your device to your PC from here (just the single large file):
    https://drive.bitcasa.com/send/6tMMp...K2KeGnmvMO4WQ/

Unzip, plug in phone, and run. Done.

This will give you a fresh install, but will wipe your device like it was brand new.

If you absolutely must, you can use Link to backup your device first and restore it after - but I highly recommend sticking with the clean install.

Z30STA100-5/10.3.2.2339
    07-24-15 08:01 AM
    thank you !

But i see a file with 1.43 gb on 2nd July 2015
    THE file size 1.47 gb is dated on June 30th 2015.,

which is the correct binaries set., by date !!
    07-24-15 08:22 AM
    thank you !

But i see a file with 1.43 gb on 2nd July 2015
    THE file size 1.47 gb is dated on June 30th 2015.,

which is the correct binaries set., by date !!
    You have to get the correct file for your model of Z10. There is a different autoloader for the STL100-1, STL100-2/3, and STL100-4.

Z30STA100-5/10.3.2.2339
    07-24-15 08:51 AM
    I have the Z10 model #STL100-4 on Verizon using 10.3.2.556 OS and have major issues all of a sudden with my phone.

1. Receiving or Dialing a Call: Cannot hear anything for a good 5-10 seconds after I've answered or dialed the call. After hangup--screen is frozen for a good 5-10 seconds everytime.
    2. Texting: Keyboard can no longer keep up with the speed of my text. All keys seem to be delayed when pressed
    3. POF app no longer works.
    4. My volume rocker does not work when pressed. I literally have to press it appx 10 times to get it to drop one volume level.

Something is going on here. My phone is only a few months old, no damage at all. These problems happened directly after the upgrade to 10.3 software.

Any advice or help?
    07-24-15 02:52 PM
    I have the Z10 model #STL100-4 on Verizon using 10.3.2.556 OS and have major issues all of a sudden with my phone.

1. Receiving or Dialing a Call: Cannot hear anything for a good 5-10 seconds after I've answered or dialed the call. After hangup--screen is frozen for a good 5-10 seconds everytime.
    2. Texting: Keyboard can no longer keep up with the speed of my text. All keys seem to be delayed when pressed
    4. My volume rocker does not work when pressed. I literally have to press it appx 10 times to get it to drop one volume level.

Something is going on here. My phone is only a few months old, no damage at all. These problems happened directly after the upgrade to 10.3 software.

Any advice or help?
    Try a couple of hard resets. If that doesn't work, you may have to do a security wipe or run an autoloader for a clean install.

Z30STA100-5/10.3.2.2339
    07-24-15 04:11 PM
    I use the tunein app from Google play and not the one in bbw. It doesn't give the error

Posted via CB10
    07-24-15 07:23 PM
    This is the reason I haven't updated to 10.3 as my phone is running pretty solid on 10.2. As much as want to upgrade, I really don't want to deal with some issues I've read on here.

Keep us posted on those issues!

Posted via CB10
    07-26-15 02:33 PM
    This is the reason I haven't updated to 10.3 as my phone is running pretty solid on 10.2. As much as want to upgrade, I really don't want to deal with some issues I've read on here.

Keep us posted on those issues!

Posted via CB10
    While I had Z10, I also went back from 10.3.1 to 10.2.1 because if all this small problems which multiplied after every new OS 10.3.1 version. I'm sad to see that Blackberry is still struggling with 10.3. I'm currently using Z3 which is rubbish compared to Z10 but at least it handles 10.3.1 better than Z10.

Posted via CB10
    07-26-15 03:02 PM

Any advice or help?
    I have all the same issues......never wanted to upgrade but Verizon pushed it and it couldn't be stopped. Not happy about that.
    07-26-15 03:30 PM
    While I had Z10, I also went back from 10.3.1 to 10.2.1 because if all this small problems which multiplied after every new OS 10.3.1 version. I'm sad to see that Blackberry is still struggling with 10.3. I'm currently using Z3 which is rubbish compared to Z10 but at least it handles 10.3.1 better than Z10.

Posted via CB10
    Exactly, and to be honest, I haven't read much positive posts on 10.3.2 on Verizon which is what I'm on. So I'm hesitant to do the update until I read more feedback from Verizon users...

Posted via CB10
    07-26-15 06:19 PM
    Exactly, and to be honest, I haven't read much positive posts on 10.3.2 on Verizon which is what I'm on. So I'm hesitant to do the update until I read more feedback from Verizon users...

Posted via CB10
    Mine has worked fine from day one. All the major issues went away with a battery pull. The only issue I have now is the flick keyboard still is off and does the word bellow the one I want

Posted via CB10
    08-02-15 06:22 PM
    If it's anything like my Z30 I had to clean sweep after update to fix many of my lag and battery issues. After the clean sweep and restoring contacts only it's much much better.

Posted via CB10
    08-02-15 08:51 PM
    I'm getting to that point now. Phone is still very laggy. Certain things aren't fluid enough. Just not running as many say should be running. I do not want to do a security wipe though. Will more then likely just do a reinstall as I had this pushed to my phone via Verizon and I downloaded it via wi fi

Posted via CB10
    08-02-15 09:52 PM