OK so excuse me if this specific question is elsewhere. I haven't seen it so I'm curious to know... basically all the search results i find on here are outdated as to a full work around... snapchat has basically set they servers up to check for a identification on our BlackBerry device which is why we can't simply log in if I created a new account boom i can log in but I log out that id is now locked on this device....is there a way which I believe is simple but can be wrong that we can "fake " or falsify our BlackBerry device specs n id or is this impossible?

Or even more sneaky do you think snapchat has some type of Trojan put on our device that when we log in if it doesn't recognize the device id when u log out you download a temp file (Trojan) blocking login?
    07-18-15 03:49 PM
    I have been able to get it working without issue. This is what has worked for me on multiple devices:

1 - be on OS 10.3.2.2204 or higher
    2 - install and log in to existing account with a patched Snapchat v9.3.1.0
    3 - update to the latest version (patched of course) which I believe is at 9.12.2.0

No need for Cobalt's Google Play Services, or anything else.

Patch apps using Luck Patcher:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=947141

Z30STA100-5/10.3.2.2339
    AbdullahAD2 likes this.
    07-18-15 04:05 PM
    Hmmm so if i simply have the latest version patched n try n log in no go but if i use 9.3.1 and update it ill be good? And u did this with a existing account?... so let me walk thru this im going to get 9.3.1 patch it... do I try and log in? Or proceed to update it? Are u using like a app where u down load snap chat? I usually get it from a file sharing apk site will that b ok? Tell me exactly how u did it so I can mimic it step by step
    07-18-15 04:11 PM
    Hmmm so if i simply have the latest version patched n try n log in no go but if i use 9.3.1 and update it ill be good? And u did this with a existing account?... so let me walk thru this im going to get 9.3.1 patch it... do I try and log in? Or proceed to update it? Are u using like a app where u down load snap chat? I usually get it from a file sharing apk site will that b ok? Tell me exactly how u did it so I can mimic it step by step
    My instructions above are as clear as I can make them. Get the old version from anywhere you wish. Have both versions patched and ready first.

Z30STA100-5/10.3.2.2339
    07-18-15 04:13 PM
    07-18-15 04:14 PM
    Didnt work only thing different than what u said was use lucky patch i used gmaps patcher because it was already installed so unless the program doing the patching is the issue then this still won't work. My login just spins n says login failure
    07-18-15 05:01 PM
    Didnt work only thing different than what u said was use lucky patch i used gmaps patcher because it was already installed so unless the program doing the patching is the issue then this still won't work. My login just spins n says login failure
    Try Lucky Patcher. What OS are you on?

I got it working on six out of six different devices.

Z30STA100-5/10.3.2.2339
    Last edited by conite; 07-19-15 at 01:04 AM.
    07-19-15 12:29 AM
    Try Lucky Patcher. What OS are you on?

I got it working on six out of six different devices.

Z30STA100-5/10.3.2.2339
    How do you continue not having issues on multiple devices where almost everyone is struggling with one. Damn I really wish I had your luck.

Posted via CB10
    07-19-15 11:52 AM
    The latest
    07-19-15 12:04 PM
    The latest
    Specifically?

Z30STA100-5/10.3.2.2339
    07-19-15 01:42 PM
    How do you continue not having issues on multiple devices where almost everyone is struggling with one. Damn I really wish I had your luck.

Posted via CB10
    I don't know what to say. First try on each of the devices - no fuss whatsoever.

Sorry to hear you haven't got it working - that sucks.

Z30STA100-5/10.3.2.2339
    07-19-15 01:44 PM
    I don't know what to say. First try on each of the devices - no fuss whatsoever.

Sorry to hear you haven't got it working - that sucks.

Z30STA100-5/10.3.2.2339
    Oh no I have 9.10.0.0 working just fine I'm just cautious about updating to the 9.11 or 9.12 patched version. I don't know if I will be able to access my account since I had to create a new one plus my luck isn't that great.

Posted via CB10
    07-20-15 12:21 PM
    If u created a new account u can get access once after u log out u booted on that device. If we could alter or disguise our device i.d specifically for snapchat we wouldn't have this issue snapchat allows u to log on it gets ur device i.d and blocks it for future log ins
    07-20-15 12:28 PM
    If u created a new account u can get access once after u log out u booted on that device. If we could alter or disguise our device i.d specifically for snapchat we wouldn't have this issue snapchat allows u to log on it gets ur device i.d and blocks it for future log ins
    I'm aware of that but I don't want to keep creating account after account when ever there is a new update available. I'm still trying to gain access to my first account, but that's taking some time to get a response from Snapchat. I hate the fact we have to go The extra extra mile to use this app almost makes it not worth having time to time. I guess time will tell as they say.

Posted via CB10
    07-21-15 07:29 PM
    I'm in the same boat. Logged out and now I can't get back in. Managed to get back in on my z10 using the beta version then logging in and updating. But every time I try with my z30. It just won't log back in.

Posted via CB10
    07-22-15 09:11 AM
    So u used a beta version on ya z10 and your able to log in after you already logged out? If that's the exact scenario which beta version and did u patch it?
    07-22-15 01:12 PM
    I'm telling u this is simply about money has to be the fact we can use the android version and they simply are already maintaining that one why block us from gaining access.? My device isn't a third party application they want us to use the official snap chat app well we can so from there if u still saying no its cuz u want BlackBerry to pay for it bottom line
    07-22-15 01:15 PM
    I was originally signed in with my z30 and when I went to sign in on my z10 it logged me out of my z30. Tried everything and every version to try and log back in but now it's not working on both after installing new 10.3.2 updates released yesterday. I had to sign in from the Web browser and delete my account and go back to the app and sign up again is the only way I could use snapchat again. But the new snapchat is pretty bod stlll.

Posted via CB10
    07-23-15 01:37 AM