How do i delete my podcast player from Playbook or at least clear the stored media? I know the podcast app has not worked in the past year but I had about 50 video podcasts stored in the app. I have never been able to find the location of those files in the file manager but they have used most of my available storage on the 16 GB model. Today i fired up the tablet for the first time in a few weeks and the podcast player just spent all afternoon trying to load. Since it has not I am not able to clear the files to free up some space. My playbook has only 600 mb of music, only the factory demo video and nothing else stored on it except a few dozen mostly non functioning apps. I still find the tablet very useful and it is in excellent condition. I simply would like to get my 7-8 gb of storage back.
    Any suggestions?
    thanks in advance
    07-06-15 07:39 PM
    Why not just wipe it and start fresh if there's nothing really on there but 600MB of music you can easily put back on? Seems the easiest solution available.
    anon(5597702) and tangozulu like this.
    07-06-15 11:24 PM
    Hi tangozulu,

Try loading the podcast app in offline mode (wifi off), then click "okay" through the popup windows. Select the "Episodes" icon in the top right corner of the screen and delete by tapping the red "x's". Hope this helps!

Reg
    tangozulu likes this.
    07-07-15 07:38 AM
    Well that was easy............
    Thank you both. Off line it loaded right away so I can delete away.................though now want to keep much of it.
    Keeping cool in smoky Yukon
    07-07-15 09:02 AM
    Hi tangozulu,

Glad it worked out! If you connect to wifi after loading the app your channels will automatically update. You can still add new subscriptions too, as long as you can find the URL's. Still smoky here in VanCity.

Best,

Reg
    07-08-15 06:11 PM