Hello everyone,

I want to share with all of you my little issues with notifications.

I use, as most of you, WhatsApp and, although it works perfectly on my device, sometimes I got notifications problems. For example, if I receive a message neither LED (in my case, green light) nor app icon (with red asterisk) signal it; then, I slide up the home page and I discover that I've got one message unread. Or, if I've got the red asterisk on the app icon, if I slide towards the HUB, then the asterisk disappears. Specifically, this last problem, involves all the apps, like Facebook orTwitter. Ok, it's a tiny thing but it's annoying because it's only one of some other little issues, like the following ones. If I answer to a WhatsApp message from an instant notification (from the top of the screen), then, if a open WhatsApp, I've got the same message as if it was unread, highlighted, with a number on the right.

Sometimes happens also that notifications on blocked screen result "unreadable", that is that I can see the icon of I don't know what app (WhatsApp, Facebook, Email ecc) but, if I tap on nothing happens on the display.

I tried everything. OTA update, clean installation, wiping...everything but it seems to be something like a structural problem and, from 10.2 (my first and official OS), to 10.3.2.2204 (my actual OS), passing through 10.3.1.xxxx, nothing has changed with this little problem. Has someone experienced these things? Have you resolved them?
    06-28-15 03:52 AM
    Any more info on this?
    09-04-15 08:18 PM