how stain-prone is the inside? is it hard to clean? and would it fit inside the OEM holster too? Thanks!
    06-27-15 10:51 PM
    Interestingly enough, I've had my flip case since around June and so far there are no stains. I live with 4 kids under 10yearsold and teenagers everywhere. Messy places with odd spills everywhere, so when I set my Z30 down every now and again I get some weird substance on the case. It hasn't been a problem I just run the case under water and let it dry then back on my BlackBerry to move on with life.

What I am worried about however is the edges becoming unglued but that's possibly because I was running it in water.

Posted via CB10
    09-27-15 02:07 PM
    I wouldn't even bother with the flip case. I got a 2for1 deal from the Crackberry store and while it had a premium feel and was well made, it was useless for protecting my phone. If I had anything in my pocket with my phone it would slide into the flap each time. After 3 months using it, the heat phone the phone over time melted the glue off the speaker port covers and it came off the both the phone and the case so you're left with a hot mess and no more mesh protection over the bottom speaker. The final straw was when it slipped out of my hand while getting out of the car it acted as a wing, ensuring my phone fell screen first onto the pavement resulting in a chip on the top left. If you are looking for protection and privacy, it's better to just get a 4 way privacy screen. So worth the money.

Blackberry Z30 Screen Protector - Privacy | Clarivue

Sorry for the rant. To answer your question, several months later, no it doesn't get dirty but it does pill, you get those little lint pill in the material verify quickly. You can get rid of then by gently passing a sharp knife or razor, but don't press too hard as it will cut into the material.
    03-18-16 11:22 AM