Since AT&T forced update, my calendar acts in odd ways. 1st, when I open it or go to another day it shows NO appointments. After a few seconds they appear. So it takes longer to do a quick look.

The other new "feature" is that when on a weekly or agenda view I used to be able to swipe it to the next or prior week. Now when I try it I often wind up on a 12 month view. As an aside, do others like the new agenda view? The ability to see entire day at once is nice, but if there are more than a few words in entry you don't see as much as before since the large chunk of screen taken by the start /end time.
    Opinions?

Posted via CB10
    06-27-15 08:29 PM
    I do notice a slight delay populating all calendar entries upon launching the calendar, especially if you have it set to display Reminder tasks as well.
    06-27-15 08:31 PM
    Have you tried restarting?

I know if I haven't rebooted my phone in awhile the calendar app will do as you described.

I'm running 10.2 though not sure if that makes a difference. Sounds like you are on 10.3?

Posted via CB10
    06-30-15 12:12 AM
    Yes, AT&T did a forced update to 10.3.2.440 on all our devices. You got a pop-up saying it was happening and whether you were ready or not it downloaded and installed it. The only lucky thing about it was I was home so I didn't use up a big chunk of my data plan.

So Yes about 10.3. Since the update the calendar and many other native apps open differently. Slower, and on some have a new pop-up screen saying "initializing" now.

The calendar is the most annoying since I open it often to check my schedule. It's frustrating to see a blank page on days I KNOW I have booked appointments! After a few seconds they appear but it still slows me down instead of being the tool I use to get things done.

Posted via CB10
    07-01-15 12:13 PM