Only one I had so far is my ringerw didn't work when a call came through but all it took was a hard reset to fix that.

Posted via CB10
    06-20-15 08:33 PM
    I had no problems all updating my at&t passport I had used the autoloader to update my phone the next day I got it os 10.3.2.798 . The only thing was the phone had to settle in with the update . After a day it was fine
    06-21-15 12:10 AM
    My only issue so far is BlackBerry World. It's not loading my bbID or letting me update any apps. Everything else besides that is swift and sleek!
    06-21-15 09:32 AM
    Hum did u maby forgot your bbid I had no problems with my bbid working maby u should use a computer and change your password. And see if this fixis your login problem course if your user name and password is not correct it won't let u log in!

Posted via CB10
    06-21-15 10:19 AM
    No, I remembered the password. The issue is that bbworld is stalling and won't let me see any of my app updates
    06-21-15 01:03 PM
    Did u do a hard reset after u updated your phone sounds like if bbword is hanging it's looking for Internet. . Push the power and thin press both up and down volume buttons at the same for 5 seconds u well see your led turn red and the phone well re boot clear the memory. And hopefully what's making it hang .

Posted via CB10
    06-21-15 02:17 PM
    Also how did u get the update ota or u used a autoloader?

Posted via CB10
    06-21-15 02:18 PM
    I did it over wifi. Brb gonna hard reset.
    06-21-15 04:49 PM
    OK waiting

Posted via CB10
    06-21-15 05:40 PM
    I don't seem to be able to receive incoming calls any more, it says all circuits are busy when they try to call me, probably just a coincidence
    06-22-15 06:41 PM
    How u got the update ota or auto loader

Posted via CB10
    06-22-15 07:49 PM
    I seen another thread with this same problem. U might not have the right radio files.

Posted via CB10
    06-22-15 07:51 PM
    OTA, I called AT&T earlier, the lady did "something" now I can receive calls, but the people can't hear me. FWIW it only seems to be incoming Verizon calls that have the problem
    06-23-15 11:34 AM
    OK hun what phone and os u running. That u got with att. Couse I have thr att passport running 10.3.2.798. I wounder if it's a certain version of the update that is cousin the problem. I used a auto loader and my passport works ok.

Posted via CB10
    RRaburn likes this.
    06-23-15 12:34 PM
    I'm actually about to post questions about SEVERAL issues that I've had since I was given ZERO option to update! I'm just glad I happened to be in a WiFi spot when the large download started without me saying yes! All of my app icons are smaller now but more annoying is that they were re-ordered & spread out. Before update I had the ones I use most in 1st 3 tabs with about 8 tabs in all. Now I have 15 tabs! Complete scramble with 1 to 8 empty spaces on each tab as well. Other big issues with how some apps appear now and several that were fine before now won't let me have the same control over permissions. The apps "grey out" the button to refuse it from seeing things. Usually location, phone ID or PIN, contacts etc. Already deleted several apps that were fine before 10.3.2.440 now look odd. Some parts are expanded and no longer fit, but others are smaller and harder to read...

Posted via CB10
    06-23-15 01:28 PM
    Do a hard reset on your phone press the power button and theme press both up and down volume bottoms at the same for 5 seconds your led light well turn red and the phone well rebot. Your phone has to settle in with the new update. Hopefully your icons go.s back to normal. But for as your text size go tnto settings and display and u week see font size u can change that to your liking. But try the reset first let me now if this works

Posted via CB10
    06-23-15 01:43 PM
    My phone is horribly slow since the upgrade, my A, P and L keys freeze, my texts are slow in sending, my keyboard disappears. Why was this upgrade forced on us?? I now can't wait to get rid of this phone.
    06-24-15 09:42 PM
    I would recommend not doing an update OTA! Only USB until its sorted out, too many reported issues OTA

Blackberry Passport running 10.3.2.798
    06-24-15 09:58 PM
    Littlebite, I did the hard reboot but many of the symptoms are still here. App icons still smaller and spread WAY out more pages than B4. The texting app behavior is odd. There's a black stripe, thin on L, wide on R that limits how much of a text I can see at once. When I start a reply or new txt it fills in the 1st line then once it passes 12 characters it expands the text area big enough that I can't read ones sent TO me without scrolling up. Then to send I press envelope icon once to shrink the box back to original size and text is on its way.

Posted via CB10
    06-25-15 12:30 AM
    Hey they added some new things to this update. Yes icons text is smaller! Also I tried making theme bigger but no luck and for the L and r letters. I now on the passport they added some new keyboard shortcuts to the keyboard. As for the text size in a text msg do like I said go into your device setting and display and change your font size to the size u wood like. But as for your icons being moved around U gonna have to re fix theme like u had theme. In my remember app I had my stuff in folders and everything is not in folders anymore.

Also about this zero warning update download. There is no such thing.
    U was not forced to download the update. What happens was there's a setting in the check for updates that is turned on by default to automatically download updates win they come out. U have turn that off if u don't won't it to automatically download updates. But what happens win that is turned off u well get a notification win the update is available and we'll ask if u wish to download

I did a autoloader for my update I backed everything up with link and did the autoloader and restore everything back no problems at all the only issue I had was that my msg and bbm was slow and sluggish because the phone had to settle in with the update I had to leave My phone alone for around 4 hours or so. After that my passport was good to go

Posted via CB10
    06-25-15 01:32 AM
    My wife's Z10 automatically updated OTA and immediately BBM stopped working. I couldn't find any solutions, so I reloaded the OS after backing the phone data up. That solved it. The OTA update on my Passport went fine.

Posted via CB10
    06-25-15 06:47 PM
    Well my bbm was acting up but I was able to msg my phone had to settle in with the update now what u could u is. Being u made a backup download the autoloader of the update and load that update like that on her z10 and just restore her data back on her z10 she should be fine. Everyone I now alluded the autoloader a few got ota. , but the only problem we had was we had to wait for the update to settle on the phone it had to synchronized everything and that's that's what makes the phone sluggish for a few hours . So try that let me now if that worked

Posted via CB10
    06-25-15 10:36 PM

Also about this zero warning update download. There is no such thing.
    U was not forced to download the update. What happens was there's a setting in the check for updates that is turned on by default to automatically download updates win they come out. U have turn that off if u don't won't it to automatically download updates. But what happens win that is turned off u well get a notification win the update is available and we'll ask if u wish to download

Posted via CB10
    Actually, that's not entirely correct in this case.

This update from AT&T was sent to phones as a "Mandatory Update" that ignores that automatic download setting. Those of us that already had 10.3.2.680 (SR 10.3.2.440) or higher loaded would not have seen that.

It's mandatory because of the CA law that goes into effect soon that requires carriers to provide a "kill switch" on the phones they sold. One other state has that law and others are looking at doing this too. So AT&T figured they would just send it out to all.

10.3.2 added theft protection that acts as a kill switch and does not allow one to wipe and load an older OS that can clear the BBID from the phone.

Posted via CB10
    06-26-15 10:42 AM
    Well that's makes sense course one of my friends tried to use blackberry link to load a older version and it wood not let him do it that's crazy. . So everyone so everyone with os 10 was pushed the update because of this kill switch wow

Posted via CB10
    06-26-15 11:21 AM
    Well, so we now have a "kill switch". Whoopie. I traded it for loss of ALL my speed dials, many apps load or run much more slowly, and I had to delete several apps that I used before the update because it removed the ability to NOT allow the app access to either GPS, my cell phone number or other critical areas. It also added an Amazon shopping app that can't be deleted. (I shop regularly on Amazon but NEVER will do it by cell. No online banking either). Some may say I'm "behind the times" but I reduce my chances of fraud. YMMV I'm still discovering new changes from the update. Some are just cosmetic, like all my app icons are just simplistic, cartoon type images. I can live with it but liked the other ones.

Posted via CB10
    06-26-15 02:15 PM
37 12