I can use the Dropbox app no problem to upload photos and docs from my Bold 9900 to my Dropbox app (the latest updated app for OS7), but cannot find the option to upload videos I have taken. Can send the link to share a photo or doc file too...but just something about video files I have not figured out. Any ideas?
    05-17-15 04:47 PM
    doesn't it automatically transfer photos and videos as you take them?
    05-18-15 05:56 AM
    I could set up the dropbox that way for photos, and can upload the photos manually also...but cannot see how to do manual or auto with videos I take. The menu option on neither the dropbox app nor the video app in media gives me a dropbox option. Youtube but not dropbox. Could on my BB10 Q10 so this must be an issue with legacy version? I was hoping someone had a way around it...
    05-20-15 08:53 AM
    Unless they've improved it lately, Dropbox isn't well developed for OS7.1 Probably never will. In a very special application, my company uses dropbox a LOT for editing spreadsheets with our 9900s, for example. In our special case, the spreadsheets originate mostly from a CAD station and editing is about all we do on our handsets. To my knowledge, photos are the only original documents you'll get dropbox to upload. No idea why but that's been my observation. FWIW.

Pretty far fetched suggestion but it might be possible to edit an existing video some way? IDK.

A guy i work with just sent me this link to a file management app that he thinks MIGHT provide cut and paste into dropbox. He hasn't tried it and I certainly haven't tried it so... at your own risk. FWIW.

https://appworld.blackberry.com/webs...ode=US&lang=en

Otherwise you might ask dropbox themselves? Or consider a different cloud solution??

Sorry i'm not much help.
    05-21-15 06:09 PM
    Actually that is helpful. Confirms the feelings I had and conclusion I had reached.
    05-22-15 12:30 AM