Hello CB fellows,

I purchase easy tether pro to tether my tmobile unlimited data using passport or classic but browser is telling me that I used all my 5gb Hotspot data. Is there any way to by pass that? I can swap my sim card to android device and use foxfi without problem. It seems like android tether app foxfi is superior.

Posted via CB10
    05-14-15 01:23 PM
    Hello CB fellows,

I purchase easy tether pro to tether my tmobile unlimited data using passport or classic but browser is telling me that I used all my 5gb Hotspot data. Is there any way to by pass that? I can swap my sim card to android device and use foxfi without problem. It seems like android tether app foxfi is superior.

Posted via CB10
    I've gotten easy tether to work through USB just fine with well over 5gb used. My laptops bluetooth wasn't new enough to try it wirelessly.
    05-16-15 03:08 AM
    I've gotten easy tether to work through USB just fine with well over 5gb used. My laptops bluetooth wasn't new enough to try it wirelessly.
    I used all my 5gb hotspot before I had easy tether so I may have to wait until next billing cycle or something to reset my 5gb hotspot data. If it doesn't work, I can use my android device for hotspot.
    05-17-15 02:36 PM
    I used all my 5gb hotspot before I had easy tether so I may have to wait until next billing cycle or something to reset my 5gb hotspot data. If it doesn't work, I can use my android device for hotspot.
    If you download the easy tether drivers it will work via usb or bluetooth. It bypasses the carrier limit to tether. It does not work as a wireless hotspot, only usb and bluetooth connections.
    05-23-15 02:24 AM
    If you download the easy tether drivers it will work via usb or bluetooth. It bypasses the carrier limit to tether. It does not work as a wireless hotspot, only usb and bluetooth connections.
    Cool thanks
    05-23-15 05:48 AM