Good evening everyone, I have a Bold 9790 (Bold six Bellagio), it turns out to have the damaged screen (only seen in black) and the digitizer also, this week will buy these parts, well, I did not know how to change the screen and digitizer device, so consult a tutorial for disassembling and I did it without problems, I learned to remove the screen and digitizer as well. When I joined the team again and go to JLcmder to make a Screenshot to see if everything was in order, I turned out like this:
    Visual problem in BlackBerry 9790, the screenshots and system is distorted. Could it be the LCD?-kdorzo.png
    Visual problem in BlackBerry 9790, the screenshots and system is distorted. Could it be the LCD?-3kz3kl.png

I have not managed to identify the fault, again disassemble the device, I connected everything right and still with the same problem, I also made it a factory reset and nothing. I fear that when you purchase the display and digitizer device looks like this.

Do you think that if I make a LCD reset, then Wipe and load a solvent OS this failure? Or is an internal fault ?.

I need your help please, they are grateful. Thank you.
    05-14-15 02:43 AM
    Did you replace the offending parts? What's the outcome?
    07-22-15 09:57 AM