Just got a storm, first BB, yadda yadda..

Over the weekend, I set the storm up to get my work email via OWA, and it was working fine. This morning I was trying to set up my BIS account online (blackberry.com/go/vzw) and it wasn't working, so I got some help from Verizon. Now that that's all set up and all, my OWA email isn't working (though another email account I have set up on the phone does work). I've deleted and resent the service books, but all I get is the activation email. I've done it a few times, the last about 20 minutes ago, so I should be outside of the activation window.

I can send email from the OWA to a pop3 account I have that's on the phone as well, that works. No receiving though.

I am getting the emails to my desktop and my actual Outlook Web Access (as in, online, on the computer).

It's Outlook/Exchange 2003, if that matters. Any suggestions would be wonderful, trying to avoid spending another 45 minutes on the phone with VZW.
    11-24-08 01:09 PM
    I just had the same EXACT problem.

Check your PIN on BIS.

Mine reverted back to my Curve's PIN!!!

I keyed in the PIN and the MEID from my STORM and my OWA emails started flowing...

Hope this helps
    11-24-08 01:16 PM
    Which MEID? I have decimal and hex.

Thanks, will give it a shot.
    11-24-08 01:17 PM

use the decimal
    11-24-08 01:20 PM

I used the HEX
    11-24-08 01:24 PM
    I appreciate the help, but unfortunately it didn't work out. So I was doomed to another phone call, except this one got kicked up to RIM... and coincidentally, was about 45 minutes haha. Anyway, this one should be set. We shall see.
    11-24-08 02:19 PM
    I've never been in BIS before. This is my first BB. Did verizon already create a BIS account for me when they set up my email on Friday? Or do I have to set up a new account on there?

What exactly is the BIS site for? What do you do on there?
    11-24-08 02:29 PM
    I appreciate the help, but unfortunately it didn't work out. So I was doomed to another phone call, except this one got kicked up to RIM... and coincidentally, was about 45 minutes haha. Anyway, this one should be set. We shall see.
    I'm running into the same issue with my OWA account through BIS. I can send emails through my work account on the Storm, but it doesn't receive incoming emails. Did you ever get this resolved?
    12-03-08 08:47 PM
    I've got the exact same problem too - has anyone figured this one out?
    12-06-08 12:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD