Hey guys,
    I have came across this video in YouTube that gives the solution to Snapchat for BlackBerry phones. Even though it's a third party app, but better than nothing at least until we get an official app.
    Here's the link to the video.

The video is in Arabic, Don't worry it's easy to understand what he's trying to say. (to non Arabic speakers).

Posted via CB10
    05-03-15 06:09 PM
    I forgot to mention that it actually works!

Posted via CB10
    05-03-15 06:26 PM
    It might be better if you just posted a summary of the video since, at least to me, your post looks suspiciously like clickbait. (apologies if I'm wrong)

In any case, as the many Snapchat threads here on CB have detailed, Snapchat does not approve of unauthorised API access or any third party apps and using them will likely result in your account being locked or a ban.
    05-03-15 06:58 PM
    It might be better if you just posted a summary of the video since, at least to me, your post looks suspiciously like clickbait. (apologies if I'm wrong)

In any case, as the many Snapchat threads here on CB have detailed, Snapchat does not approve of unauthorised API access or any third party apps and using them will likely result in your account being locked or a ban.
    I actually researched it a bit and it apparently bypasses the Snapchat ban somehow

Posted via CB10
    05-03-15 07:19 PM
    I actually researched it a bit and it apparently bypasses the Snapchat ban somehow

Posted via CB10
    I can confirm this does work
    05-03-15 08:12 PM

I have tried it and it works, but the app doesn't support chats and for some reason you can't take videos directly from the app. You can choose pics/videos from your gallery. You can also save snaps and you can view snaps as long as you want regardless of the timer. Well it's not the best Snapchat app but alteast something working for now.

Posted via CB10
    05-03-15 10:37 PM
    05-03-15 11:32 PM
    Has limitations : only syncs with your Snapchat account...it function fairly well but you can not add new contact
    05-04-15 12:18 AM
    You can. Go to Request page and scroll to the bottom.

Posted via CB10
    05-04-15 01:50 AM
    You can. Go to Request page and scroll to the bottom.

Posted via CB10
    Not sure what you mean...I don't see request page.
    05-04-15 02:41 AM
    By the looks of things it is a third party app that currently works in some limited way, but what makes you think that it bypasses the ban? Once Snapchat detect its access as unofficial they will just send out their usual cease and desist emails.
    05-04-15 03:16 AM
    Not sure what you mean...I don't see request page.
    Found it, thanks
    05-04-15 03:25 AM
    By the looks of things it is a third party app that currently works in some limited way, but what makes you think that it bypasses the ban? Once Snapchat detect its access as unofficial they will just send out their usual cease and desist emails.
    But it's working now! Is yours?
    05-04-15 03:26 AM
    But it's working now! Is yours?
    TBH dude, I don't use Snapchat. But even if I did, I would question the use of a illicit third party app downloaded from mediafire - eg. where else are my snaps and chats going? But that's just me and my personal choice. Each to their own.
    05-04-15 03:40 AM
    I didn't think it would work but I went on the developer's site and he claims it bypasses the ban

Posted via CB10
    05-04-15 06:41 AM
    Iz it legit with account details

Posted via CB10
    05-04-15 07:01 AM
    شكراً عمر :d
    05-04-15 08:17 AM
    I hope everyone is SUPER cautious when using this app something just doesn't seem too right... or should I say secure :/

Posted via CB10
    05-04-15 05:32 PM
    I have tried it and it works, but the app doesn't support chats and for some reason you can't take videos directly from the app. You can choose pics/videos from your gallery. You can also save snaps and you can view snaps as long as you want regardless of the timer. Well it's not the best Snapchat app but alteast something working for now.

Posted via CB10
    The developer added the chat feature and is making an update for it in a week or two

Z30 | 10.3.1.2708
    05-06-15 01:19 AM
    File removed!
    10-09-16 03:58 PM