anyone know when the verizon stores should be receiving more storms?
    11-24-08 11:35 AM
    anyone know when the verizon stores should be receiving more storms?

Ahhh, the hundred billion dollar question.........
    11-24-08 11:41 AM
    ugh it's so frustrating. i was planning on getting it that day, but it just so happened i had to be on a jobsite that day from 630 am to 630 pm (usually i'm in the office and time is flexible) so i was not able to pick one up on the 21st....i tried 3 stores, but of course, all were sold out
    11-24-08 11:53 AM
    I got my storm opening day but it was a long and eventful process, but basically I talked to about 9 different Verizon stores and out of all of them one (Reston, VA) told me that they were getting more storms in on Tuesday so tomorrow 11/25 and they said that they weren't taking pre-orders but they did take my name and number down and said they would give me a call if they did get the storms... so far no call but yea just check around you never know.
    11-24-08 11:56 AM
    right, now i'm just debating weather to order online and wait till december 15th, or hope the stores get them in first.....kind of a gamble, but the 15th seems so far away
    11-24-08 11:59 AM
    I got my storm opening day but it was a long and eventful process, but basically I talked to about 9 different Verizon stores and out of all of them one (Reston, VA) told me that they were getting more storms in on Tuesday so tomorrow 11/25 and they said that they weren't taking pre-orders but they did take my name and number down and said they would give me a call if they did get the storms... so far no call but yea just check around you never know.
    Sooooo... you didn't get your Storm opening day. You were *promised* a Storm tomorrow.
    11-24-08 12:01 PM
    ya, that confused me as well.
    11-24-08 12:03 PM
    Sooooo... you didn't get your Storm opening day. You were *promised* a Storm tomorrow.
    maybe he means he got his Storm on the 21st, but to help the OP out, called a few stores to see if they had any in stock and put his name down to be notified. I don't know, trying to help out.
    11-24-08 12:05 PM
    Probably more than 1 person getting a storm? who knows?

As far as waiting for the store to get one? Well that's a gamble in itself, but its shipped BY december 15th, you can expected it shipped then, but also it may be shipped sooner. Just like the voyager last year, i mean it may not be, but either way you don't have to take your time trying to track one down.
    11-24-08 12:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD