Seriously. just give us a date. I am sick of my Z10.
    04-30-15 01:46 PM
    It's the slider. Don't open the keyboard if you want it to be a full touch

Posted via CB10
    Nick Spagnolo likes this.
    04-30-15 01:49 PM
    Buy a Z30, or the slider at the end of this year.
    Don't bash the slider just yet, judging from my old torch, it's not going to be thicker than your z10
    acovey, Nick Spagnolo and extisis like this.
    04-30-15 01:54 PM
    Buy a Z30, or the slider at the end of this year.
    Don't bash the slider just yet, judging from my old torch, it's not going to be thicker than your z10
    And how did you come up with this theory? The Torch was way thicker then the Bold 9900, and heavier too.

Posted via CB10 on Z30
    04-30-15 02:25 PM
    And how did you come up with this theory? The Torch was way thicker then the Bold 9900, and heavier too.

Posted via CB10 on Z30
    Well it had a bigger screen than the 9900 and it was super light for me anyway. Not to mention I think it also had a better battery life than the 9900.. and it was very close in dimensions to the 9900. It's not like it was double the size
    acovey and extisis like this.
    04-30-15 05:25 PM
    They've already told you when it isn't coming: not through mid 2016, which is what their current roadmap covers. So, until then, there is no point in asking, because the answer, at best, is going to be "not yet."
    04-30-15 06:53 PM
    It's never coming. Time to move onto Android, iOS, or even Windows Phone.
    wehttam and MarsupilamiX like this.
    04-30-15 07:04 PM
    when the enterprise market tells them to make one.
    04-30-15 07:10 PM
    when the enterprise market tells them to make one.
    I think businesses have been telling BlackBerry that , indirectly, with their mass defections to iPhone and Android.

Posted via CB10 on Z30
    04-30-15 08:30 PM
    Maybe CrackBerry should make a sticky where people can vent about BlackBerry's lack of plans to release a high end touchscreen for consumers.
    04-30-15 08:38 PM
    I just want transparency.

Posted via CB10
    04-30-15 08:56 PM
    I just want transparency.

Posted via CB10
    Well they clearly said they aren't making one till at least mid 2016. You have plenty of options if you like BlackBerry regardless. Passport, z30 and the upcoming slider (if you're impatient) are all huge upgrades to a z10
    04-30-15 09:04 PM
    Maybe CrackBerry should make a sticky where people can vent about BlackBerry's lack of plans to release a high end touchscreen for consumers.
    Is that so that BlackBerry can see how well CrackBerry members ignore existing threads?

Posted via CB10
    04-30-15 09:06 PM
    Are you a startup?
    04-30-15 09:11 PM
    Are you a startup?
    Lmao

Posted via CB10
    MarsupilamiX likes this.
    04-30-15 09:17 PM
    The slider sounds nice but I hate devices with movable parts. Blackberry should make a limted all touch device then
    04-30-15 09:28 PM
    Didn't the Leap just come out?
    extisis likes this.
    04-30-15 09:30 PM
    Seriously, if you are still using a Z10, the Z30 (or the Leap, for that matter) would be a very decent upgrade for you. I know that there are Z30 owners that feel the same way as you but, in your case, you have an upgrade available and at a great price!

Posted via my BlackBerry Passport
    NYTOC83 likes this.
    04-30-15 09:31 PM
    You know, I seriously wish I knew when I was going to die. When I become a Toronto Police Officer it would be nice to know the EXACT day someone will shoot me in the chest or when someone will T-bone my cruiser. I would love to know this information so I can plan well ahead of time, that way I can better my life somehow by getting the BlackBerry Slider or asking BlackBerry to send me what they have put together thus far because I know I'll be dying... eventually... soon.. at some point. But I guess if they don't know when the time is right for the market to have its new all-touch plus keyboard device, why should I care to know when I'll die? If I am in that much of a hurry to know when I'll die, I will likely stress myself out and get a heart attack for something I have no control over; and nor does BlackBerry for that matter.

Everyone has a job to do, when those people putting this new "Slider" device together feel and believe there is a time it will be ready, "THEY WILL LET US KNOW". I cannot go around randomly asking future/potential murderers to do something they have no knowledge of at this point and time, they'd think I was crazy nuts if I said.. "hey kill me now so you don't do it later when you're supposed to"... O_O (say what now...?!?!)... yeah that's exactly the point. Love my Z30 and I have no problem waiting until "end of the year" be it October or November or December. End of the year means .. simply.. end of the year. When precisely... when it's good and ready, at least then I know BlackBerry took the time developing and creating a device/product with every effort.
    acovey and cantina4me like this.
    04-30-15 10:14 PM
    Really??? another one???... no one knows... maybe not even Blackberry... so why ask???
    04-30-15 10:34 PM
    It's never coming. Time to move onto Android, iOS, or even Windows Phone.
    So sad, I have been waiting for a slider since BB10 came out, and I will still wait BUT I will not cry that I will switch brands, I LIKE BLACKBERRY.
    mk2234 likes this.
    04-30-15 11:38 PM
    I have been waiting for a slider since BB10 came out, and I will still wait BUT I will not cry that I will switch brands, I LIKE BLACKBERRY.
    What if the slider is a BlackBerry Android device preloaded with the BlackBerry Experience? Will you still buy it?
    05-01-15 03:17 AM
    Dear OP, maybe you should read the MWC2015 thread first for you to find out the road map of BlackBerry for 2015 with regards to handsets. Then you may ask one of our Mods here to close this topic of yours.

Posted via CB10
    05-01-15 03:45 AM
    Dear OP, maybe you should read the MWC2015 thread first for you to find out the road map of BlackBerry for 2015 with regards to handsets. Then you may ask one of our Mods here to close this topic of yours.

Posted via CB10
    Roadmap?!? Oh you mean Chen blabbering and already backtracking on what was said. Got ya!

Posted via CB10 on Z30
    peter0328 likes this.
    05-01-15 06:00 AM
    I can absolutely understand the OP's point. I'm at the end of my Z10 contract and have the ability to upgrade. If I don't, my contract price doesn't go down, so in a way I lose money/value as every month that's money not going towards paying off another device.

I'm not about to upgrade to a z30, the phone is 2 years old at this point. Sure, it's better than the z10 but that's beyond the point.

I looked at a Passport, and as interesting as it is, it's not the device for me.

I love the elegance of bb10 and would greatly miss the hub, but BlackBerry has completely failed in providing a natural upgrade path for the Z10's and z30's coming off contract. I'm seriously looking at picking up an HTC One M9 today as the upgrade.

I already know the response I'm going to get from the forums here; get the device that's right for you, or goodbye, or something like that. The problem with those responses is they miss the point. There are bb10 users like myself that want to upgrade or renew to a 2015 all touch but cannot. Worse, there's no indication we will be able to any time soon (at least 6 months till the slider is released and even then that's not an all touch).

Posted via CB10 using my Zed Ten
    05-02-15 09:49 AM
113 123 ...