Hello I have searched every where for the answer and came up blank. Here is what I'm looking to do with my Passport running 10.3.1.1779

I use Dropbox to store my customers quotes in excel format. What Im looking to do is when I edit a quote in D2G I would like to sent the updated quotation in PDF format not excel. I have tried a couple of excel to pdf apps and sites however I need one more function that I can not figure out. My excel files are multi pages and when I convert it, its converts the entire file then my quote turns in to a multipage pdf.

Any ideas how I can convert just one part on the file or be able to convert the whole file say 4 pages but email only 1 page?

Thanks in advance for the help
    04-28-15 11:56 AM
    Try Kingsoft Office... it's an Android app though

Posted via CB10
    Hello I have searched every where for the answer and came up blank. Here is what I'm looking to do with my Passport running 10.3.1.1779

I use Dropbox to store my customers quotes in excel format. What Im looking to do is when I edit a quote in D2G I would like to sent the updated quotation in PDF format not excel. I have tried a couple of excel to pdf apps and sites however I need one more function that I can not figure out. My excel files are multi pages and when I convert it, its converts the entire file then my quote turns in to a multipage pdf.

Any ideas how I can convert just one part on the file or be able to convert the whole file say 4 pages but email only 1 page?

Thanks in advance for the help
    No way to do this :/ there is no app. I dont know why, as BlackBerry is going back to its roots as a business phone ...
    You can take a picture and convert it to PDF. Docs to pdf maybe only online..but what with security?!

Posted via Q10Bold
    04-28-15 12:12 PM

Posted via CB10
    Q10Bold and jope28 like this.
    04-28-15 12:48 PM

Posted via CB10
    It works!!! Thanks!!

Posted via Q10Bold
    04-28-15 12:59 PM
    I use an app called ScanWritr Pro which includes a .pdf converter. You can find it on BlackBerry World at http://appworld.blackberry.com/webst...ntent/58465604. They have a free version but I paid for the Pro version a while back but I can't remember why. I also use it to convert Word docs to .pdf and works great. If I need to electronically sign my. Pdf document then I use the SignEasy app.

Posted via CB10
    04-28-15 12:59 PM
    I use an app called ScanWritr Pro which includes a .pdf converter. You can find it on BlackBerry World at http://appworld.blackberry.com/webst...ntent/58465604. They have a free version but I paid for the Pro version a while back but I can't remember why. I also use it to convert Word docs to .pdf and works great. If I need to electronically sign my. Pdf document then I use the SignEasy app.

Posted via CB10
    You don't really need an app to sign a pdf document. The stock pdf from BlackBerry 10 is good enough & it's free.

Posted via CB10
    04-28-15 08:44 PM
    Thanks, I didn't know that. Can you date stamp the document and add other notations in addition to signing? Is that with the Adobe Reader app? How do you do that?

Posted via CB10
    04-29-15 06:56 AM