Hi. When I look at the Calendar on my BB Classic it appears that all events are indicated with a small symbol. What I have seen so far are squares and circles, both filled and not filled and so far of at least three different colors. (for info: This is the same calendar which is associated with an email account, LotusNotesTraveler-Sync'd, not separate calendars. I believe that all entries I have ever created locally on the phone has been on that account, not the local calendar) My assumption is that there's some logic to how these "mini-symbols" look and that their shape/color/look is not randomly assigned but actually show me what the entries are. I have searched for documentation but I have failed to find anything on this. Grateful for any hints. thx + rgds / Mats PS: yes, I could make a bunch of trials, generating different types of events with different tools, but I can't imagine that this is not documented somewhere.... DS
    04-28-15 04:49 AM
    Hi BBmats,

Square symbols indicate "all day" events; round ones have a start/end time.
    Where the symbol is filled-in, it indicates you're "busy" for the event; the ones not filled-in indicate you're "free".
    Colours indicate which of your calendars the event is from -- this is user adjustable. Go to Calendar, swipe down from the top and tap Settings, then Calendar Colours. You will see all your calendars with colours indicated. Tap on any of them to change the colour.
    Hi BBmats,

Square symbols indicate "all day" events; round ones have a start/end time.
    Where the symbol is filled-in, it indicates you're "busy" for the event; the ones not filled-in indicate you're "free".
    Colours indicate which of your calendars the event is from -- this is user adjustable. Go to Calendar, swipe down from the top and tap Settings, then Calendar Colours. You will see all your calendars with colours indicated. Tap on any of them to change the colour.
    Madhuchandran likes this.
    04-28-15 08:29 AM
    Hi Elessar.cm. Thanks a lot, this figures. At this point I have only one account and the local calendar, I believe there are entries in the calendar remaining from older versions of the same traveler account which I have replaced due to issues with them. (for example, there appears to be a bug that when you synchronize ToDo's with a Notes Traveler Account, that account complains about "invalid account data" frequently.

As for the description of what the calendar "mini-symbols" are showing me, is that documented somewhere or is that something one just has to figure out?
    thx + best regards / Mats
    04-29-15 01:53 AM
    I think the explanation of the symbols was in the upgrade changelog. It should certainly be in the user manuals that are updated online.
    04-29-15 10:14 AM