So I've carried a BlackBerry for years. And over the course of these last few years , I've been proud to let people know that the phone they were inquiring about, is a BlackBerry. I currently use a Passport (black). This color is the more serious color...in my opinion of course. I'm considering buying the Red Passport. I think this color is a serious eye catcher for those sociable evenings. Here's my question..... What should I do to keep both phones working properly , without getting my carrier involved? Is it safe to switch the mini Sim card back and forth?

Posted via CB10
    04-24-15 08:00 AM
    Yes, there shouldn't be an issue. Keep in mind that you will need to sign out of BBM on one device to use it on the other, and then repeat the process whenever you want to switch back to the other. It's easy but I don't think your current chats get transferred.

Posted via CB10
    kbz1960 likes this.
    04-24-15 08:03 AM
    So I've carried a BlackBerry for years. And over the course of these last few years , I've been proud to let people know that the phone they were inquiring about, is a BlackBerry. I currently use a Passport (black). This color is the more serious color...in my opinion of course. I'm considering buying the Red Passport. I think this color is a serious eye catcher for those sociable evenings. Here's my question..... What should I do to keep both phones working properly , without getting my carrier involved? Is it safe to switch the mini Sim card back and forth?

Posted via CB10
    I did this a lot with my Z30 & Z10. You won't have any issue. As stated above BBM will need to be switched, but that's automatically presented to you when you boot up switched phone.

Z30 / STA 100-3 / 10.2.1.3289
    04-24-15 04:24 PM