I'm trying to auto forward texts from my Z10 to my Galaxy S6. I downloaded SMSbyNow and tried to set up the auto forward feature but nothing works. SMS messages don't send at all and emails say they failed to send. Can anyone help!?
    04-22-15 12:38 PM
    I hope someone has this app and can help you. It doesn't sound possible to me but if they say the app is supposed to do this, then I hope it works.
    04-22-15 05:41 PM
    I'd like to chime in here as I have expertise in communications applications. Forwarding a message IS possible on a secure device running BlackBerry 10 IF the incoming number, in your case - the one you use to receive SMS, is managed. Managed number can be issued the enterprise you work for. The enterprise then runs a special service which can secure your line, protect your identity, and run re-organization rules for things like forwarding calls or sms communications.

As for native apps integrated into the system. The is no API to do this. You can forward calls natively through the phone app by going to Settings-Call Forwarding. Hope that helps!

If you want to learn more about managed communications, feel free to message me.

Posted via CB10
    04-26-15 11:55 AM
    I'm trying to auto forward texts from my Z10 to my Galaxy S6. I downloaded SMSbyNow and tried to set up the auto forward feature but nothing works. SMS messages don't send at all and emails say they failed to send. Can anyone help!?
    Unfortunately I don't have the specific app, SMSbyNow, but I do use Message X which successfully forwards SMS messages automatically to another phone number or email, when necessary. I'm presently on a Z30 10.3.1. I did have issues with forwarding when I was running earlier OS's though. The developer recently updated, I gave it another shot and it's been working well for me. If you don't resolve your issue with your current app then it may be an option to consider.

Posted via CB10
    04-26-15 09:18 PM