Basically the steps that I take to create a Blitz package, I actually wrote this up a while ago, so I could remember which radio/OS is which then added all the rest of the steps

BlitzOS

There are 3 main steps to creating the Blitz package...

Get all Radio files (6), all Core OS files (4), and any one of the Debrick files (1)

Extract signed files from Debrick, then extract apps from signed file, using either Sachesi or DBBT **extraction instructions below**

Put all Radios, CoreOS and all apps into single folder named BlitzOS****

Of course if making a Blitz just for one device you need only those files, one core and one radio. The rest of the Core and Radio files are not needed.

CoreOSes

Passport- qc8960.factory_sfi_hybrid_qc8974
    STL100-1 �Winchester.factory_sfi
    Z10/30/Q5/10 � QC8960.factory_sfi
    Z3 � qc8960.factory_sfi_hybrid_qc8x30

Radios

10.3.*.****� following device name, will be one digit higher than OS, eg. OS 2243 will have Radio 2244

Z30/Classic/leap- QC8960.wtr5/
    Z10 (100-1) � m5730/
    Z10 (100-2/3/4) - QC8960/
    Z3/Caf� � QC8930.wtr5/
    PP/Ontario � QC8974.wtr2/
    Q5/10/Khan � QC8960.wtr/

Debrick

factory_sfi.desktop-10.3.*.****� following device name

Choose any one Debrick file, doesn't matter which one it will only be used for extraction of apps.

Using Sachesi for app extraction�

Open Sachesi, click on Extract tab, click on Extract Signed button. Navigate to folder where Debrick file is and select which one you want to extract apps from. Leave boxes checked for �user�, �OS�, and �Radio� and let it finish, will give �qcfm.image�� signed file in the same folder as the Debrick.

Go back to Sachesi, this time click on Extract Apps button. Navigate to same folder this time choosing the �qcfm� signed file. Let finish and you will get �qcfm� folder containing extracted apps.

Using DBBT for app extraction�

Open DBBT, click File Extraction button on left, click Browse in upper right. Navigate to folder containing Debrick, under Advanced Options, click Extract Bar. This will give you folder named the same as the Debrick. Inside is the �qcfm�, back to DBBT, click Browse choose �qcfm�. Under Basic Options click Extract All Apps. Let it finish.

**can safely remove LinkedIn, Foursquare, Help, Howto, CarrierData, all language files other than Eng**
    ***if you are not sure what the file is or what it does, do NOT remove it***

Last edited by Robbenezer; 04-21-15 at 05:24 PM.
    04-20-15 05:17 PM
    Nice. Thank you. This may help many along the way.

C000C6078 Bits for links to world news and views, technology and science postings.
    04-20-15 06:46 PM
    MODERATORS:

Please make this a Sticky Item...
    04-21-15 01:50 PM
    Can you advise how do you distinguish the foreign language programs. I feel the need for more space.

I show programs like:
    da_DK
    el_GR
    en_AU
    en_GB
    en_CA
    es_ES
    es_LA
    et_EE
    eu_ES
    fa_IR
    fi_FI
    fr_CA
    fr_FR
    ga_IE

........................and so on.

I assume anything with an underscore "_" followed by to capital letter is a language software.
    So can I delete the _CA? Is this for Canada? and everything except _US

I read somewhere to leave all the BBM related alone, Is that correct? If so what is the primary name?

Thank you I have been following you threads and enrolled in the Beta program but there is so much to read it will take me 2 or 3 weeks to catch up and understand it more clearly.

The last time I wrote any programs was in the 70's and all that is forgotten. Don't even have the slightest idea the evolution from -74 to today's -2014. I know just enough to be dangerous. So I'm asking the expert.

If you have time it would be nice to know how the assigned names are formatted. Not asking for a lesson in program just a quick description in general.

Dean Oshiro
    Last edited by Mr4aces; 04-22-15 at 07:39 PM.
    04-22-15 07:22 PM
    I've been doing this myself for the last few OSs that have come out. Especially with direct access to the debrick, core and radio files. I use Sachesi for all that, but it's been quite easy.

I did remove all the language and voice files for one of the last OS releases, but didn't bother going through all that with the latest I loaded - 2726.

If I decide to go with 10.3.2, I'm using the autoloader. Get another fresh start.

Posted via CB10
    04-22-15 08:44 PM
    I've been doing this myself for the last few OSs that have come out. Especially with direct access to the debrick, core and radio files. I use Sachesi for all that, but it's been quite easy.

I did remove all the language and voice files for one of the last OS releases, but didn't bother going through all that with the latest I loaded - 2726.

If I decide to go with 10.3.2, I'm using the autoloader. Get another fresh start.

Posted via CB10
    I could do that is you files for US? I'm on ATT if that matters with Classic.

How can I down load your folder?

So, I would go back to 10.3.2.276 then run the 500 Blitz?
    Dean
    04-22-15 09:36 PM
    Can you advise how do you distinguish the foreign language programs. I feel the need for more space.

I show programs like:
    da_DK
    el_GR
    en_AU
    en_GB
    en_CA
    es_ES
    es_LA
    et_EE
    eu_ES
    fa_IR
    fi_FI
    fr_CA
    fr_FR
    ga_IE

........................and so on.

I assume anything with an underscore "_" followed by to capital letter is a language software.
    So can I delete the _CA? Is this for Canada? and everything except _US

I read somewhere to leave all the BBM related alone, Is that correct? If so what is the primary name?

Thank you I have been following you threads and enrolled in the Beta program but there is so much to read it will take me 2 or 3 weeks to catch up and understand it more clearly.

The last time I wrote any programs was in the 70's and all that is forgotten. Don't even have the slightest idea the evolution from -74 to today's -2014. I know just enough to be dangerous. So I'm asking the expert.

If you have time it would be nice to know how the assigned names are formatted. Not asking for a lesson in program just a quick description in general.

Dean Oshiro
    Yes IMF files that show like that are your language files, da_DK = Danish_Denmark, fr_CA = French_Canadian etc gotta at least keep US English and MUST keep the IMF ROOT file

There is also nuance files that can be removes as those are your assistant/voice command files.

I usually don't remove anything when I create the blitz to be posted as I have no idea what ppl will require except if I know it creates an issue like the wallpaper bar

Posted via CB10 with my AzzazzinBerry (STA100-5/10.3.2.500)
    04-22-15 09:56 PM
    Yes IMF files that show like that are your language files, da_DK = Danish_Denmark, fr_CA = French_Canadian etc gotta at least keep US English and MUST keep the IMF ROOT file

There is also nuance files that can be removes as those are your assistant/voice command files. They come in two types I'm assuming one is used to recognise language that you are using to speak and the other is the name of the "assistant" responding to you, depending on your device language.

I usually don't remove anything when I create the blitz to be posted as I have no idea what ppl will require except if I know it creates an issue like the wallpaper bar

04-22-15 10:02 PM
    @Robbenezer

I removed all the IMF and nuance files

This device is humming now!!!!

A thousand thank yous

My mentor!!!

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by Mr4aces; 04-23-15 at 12:11 AM.
    04-23-15 12:01 AM
    MODERATORS:

Please make this a Sticky Item...
    Again I ask, plead, beg...

Any Moderator, please make this a STICKY Item at the top of the Forum.

Thanks in advance...
    Mr4aces likes this.
    04-23-15 09:18 AM

There is also nuance files that can be removes as those are your assistant/voice command files.
    do you, or anyone else, know of a list anywhere with the names of the virtual assistant matched with their language?
    04-23-15 07:24 PM
    I'll just wait for you to make them so I know it was done correctly.
    04-23-15 07:47 PM
    do you, or anyone else, know of a list anywhere with the names of the virtual assistant matched with their language?
    Delete them all except .US and .ENG and .root
    04-23-15 07:48 PM
    Delete them all except .US and .ENG and .root
    I mean the vitrual assistant names:
    alice
    amelie
    angelica
    anna
    ava
    cah?
    joana - Portuguese
    kate
    kok
    kyoko
    luciana - Portugeuse (Brazil)
    marisol
    mei jia
    milena
    sin ji
    xander
    zosia
    04-23-15 07:55 PM
    alice
    amelie
    angelica
    anna
    ava
    cah?
    joana - Portuguese
    kate
    kok
    kyoko
    marisol
    mei jia
    milena
    sin ji
    xander
    zosia
    Just checked Sanhesi all gone on my device
    You will be amazed how much faster it will run.
    If i could move more apps to the SD it would run faster. For some reason they don't like to be moved.
    Last edited by Mr4aces; 04-23-15 at 08:50 PM.
    04-23-15 08:36 PM
    alice
    amelie
    angelica
    anna
    ava
    cah?
    joana - Portuguese
    kate
    kok
    kyoko
    marisol
    mei jia
    milena
    sin ji
    xander
    zosia
    There is 3 letters preceding the name, I'm gonna assume that will tell you; amelie I believe is French Canadian, angelica Spanish, kate England, anna German, Alice Italian

Again that's all assumption...

04-23-15 10:17 PM
    There is 3 letters preceding the name, I'm gonna assume that will tell you; amelie I believe is French Canadian, angelica Spanish, kate England, anna German, Alice Italian

Again that's all assumption...

where do you see the 3 letters?

So you want to create a "Blitz" package....-capture.jpg
    04-24-15 08:02 AM
    where do you see the 3 letters?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture.JPG 
Views:	372 
Size:	32.1 KB 
ID:	349238
    Crap I forgot it depends on how u split debrick too Sachesi shows diff than DBBT, screeny from Sachesi on device will show it when searching latest update, I'll see if when I get home I get chance I will look them up and list them with names and languages or sooner if work is slow

Attached Thumbnails So you want to create a "Blitz" package....-img_20150424_091435.png  
    Last edited by Robbenezer; 04-24-15 at 08:37 AM.
    04-24-15 08:17 AM
    Ava- ENU
    Anna- GED
    Alice- ITI
    Kate- ENG
    Xander-DUN
    Thomas- FRF
    Kyoko- JPJ
    Nora- NON
    Mei_Jia- MNT
    Sin_Ji- CAH
    Milena- RUR
    Amelie- FRC
    Joana- PTP
    Angelica- SPM
    Sora- KOK
    Luciana- PTB
    Zosia- PLP
    Marisol- SPE

04-24-15 08:42 AM
    Ava- ENU
    Anna- GED
    Alice- ITI
    Kate- ENG
    Xander-DUN
    Thomas- FRF
    Kyoko- JPJ
    Nora- NON
    Mei_Jia- MNT
    Sin_Ji- CAH
    Milena- RUR
    Amelie- FRC
    Joana- PTP
    Angelica- SPM
    Sora- KOK
    Luciana- PTB
    Zosia- PLP
    Marisol- SPE

This awesome, many thanks!

Posted via CB10
    04-24-15 03:15 PM
    I called her "Kate" and she told me her name was BB Assistant. Actually she sent me to the net and when I asked what her name was, she said to call her BB Assistant. She's not Siri that's for sure-LOL I actually think it's pretty basic compared to my wife's iPhone. Its a shame that they can't get one that is a little more person-friendly and inter acts like Siri does on iPhone.
    FCSC likes this.
    04-24-15 06:14 PM