I got a proplem with my Q10, i think there is a problem with the OS. I cant use the Wifi or connect it to a PC as well as that the BB Hub is not loading.

Is there a 3rd party software that could connect to my Q10 Storage for a backup ? i want to take out my pictures at least.

What I'm sure of it is that the files and sms are still in the phone ( i can see the pictures in the search result ) but cant access them, opening them or sending them. no app is openning in my Q10.

any solution ?
    04-19-15 03:06 AM
    I got a proplem with my Q10, i think there is a problem with the OS. I cant use the Wifi or connect it to a PC as well as that the BB Hub is not loading.

Is there a 3rd party software that could connect to my Q10 Storage for a backup ? i want to take out my pictures at least.

What I'm sure of it is that the files and sms are still in the phone ( i can see the pictures in the search result ) but cant access them, opening them or sending them. no app is openning in my Q10.

any solution ?
    Okay I would suggest to install DropBox, Box or OneDrive.
    Set them up to load all your pictures up to the cloud.
    Then Install Contact back-up.

This will make a back-up of your contacts.
    You can try to install an Android File Manager to see if you can acces your files that way?
    https://appworld.blackberry.com/webs...ode=US&lang=en
    This one will back up everything to your SD card I gues.

Hope this helped
    04-19-15 10:54 AM
    You can try to reboot your Q10 by pressing both the volume up and down rockers until the BlackBerry logo is displayed...
    04-19-15 11:47 AM
    When you say 'cannot connect to a PC' is it to BlackBerry link? Or in general?
    A Windows PC should be able to detect the phone, if using Win8, when the device is detected and prompts you on how you want to interact with it, select either use as a storage or browse folders. I cannot remember the exact prompt names as I did this quite some time ago.
    Cloud backup will work, but if you can't use wifi it will eat up your data.
    Let me know how it goes.

Posted via CB10
    04-19-15 02:18 PM
    Oh... and you can restart the Hub by swiping down diagonally (5 times is succession) from the top right corner.

Posted via CB10
    MrDoreth likes this.
    04-19-15 02:22 PM