I'm scared to do it. I'll wait until others try it.

Posted via CB10
    04-17-15 04:15 AM
    I thought I posted the screen shot. It didn't attach. BTW I'm in Columbus, Ohio running 10.2.1.3062 on a STA100-2. Sorry if a repost, I didn't see this posted anywhere.

Posted via CB10
    Attached Thumbnails ATT pushed the 10.3.1.1784 update-img_20150417_051312.png  
    Last edited by Sukiyaki; 04-17-15 at 04:29 AM.
    04-17-15 04:17 AM
    Others have already tried it when released by pulling the sum card.

If you want 10.3.1 you would be a fool not to load the update.

Posted from a Z30. Get one!
    04-17-15 08:46 AM
    AT&T didn't push anything, they don't even have a Z30
    04-17-15 09:20 AM
    Sorry I assumed they pushed it. Originally, and at various other times, when it first came out I tried pulling the sim card but was unable to get the update. After the fallout I was glad it didn't work. I thought I had read I wouldn't be able to get it until they approved it. Since I'm mistaken mods can delete this thread.

Posted via CB10
    04-17-15 09:26 AM
    I'm scared to do it. I'll wait until others try it.

Posted via CB10
    TRhat's what I am going to do when VZW someday pushes out the up for the Z30. Watch and read. After the initial release of the update, and BB pulled it back, that would be a wise move (or non move).....
    Right now, my device has been working flawlessly since purchase, also, aside from it bricking some folks devices, some folks aren't the most joyous with some of the changes.....

The "latest and greatest" is not always 'the bestest".........
    Sukiyaki likes this.
    04-17-15 09:30 AM
    AT&T didn't push anything, they don't even have a Z30
    So how did we get it? Maybe they didn't push it but they let it through somehow.
    For the first time since I had my Z30 for over a year, I never received a single update, nothing even during the "worldwide rollout" of 10.3.1. I pulled the sim, I turned on and off, I tried USB with Link, I stood on my hand, I almost turned into a monk assuming I had some kind of sin that was keeping me from getting 10.3.1 until today. (Of course I used Sachesi to go from 10.2 to 10.3.1, that's another story) and today, I received this, I wasn't even on wifi.

I didn't pull SIM, I didn't try anything, it just appeared in there. So apparently AT&T either did something to allow BB to sneak the updates through, or they are preparing to release this for Z10 which they sold (checked my wife's AT&T unlocked Z10 on AT&T via Cricket, there was no update, I will check it without SIM later tonight)

I wonder if this update fixes numerous annoyances I have with 10.3.1 like phone answer lag, not being able to hang up because proximity sensor keeps screen off, like trying to dial a number it just sends a long tone time to time and of course ever damning phone numbers not showing up the contact name during an incoming call..
    I am definitely going to update, but I am not going to use OTA, a lot of people had problems with those, plus this is only 50MB. I'll be using Sachesi to update mine.
    Sukiyaki likes this.
    04-17-15 10:25 PM
    So how did we get it? Maybe they didn't push it but they let it through somehow.
    For the first time since I had my Z30 for over a year, I never received a single update, nothing even during the "worldwide rollout" of 10.3.1. I pulled the sim, I turned on and off, I tried USB with Link, I stood on my hand, I almost turned into a monk assuming I had some kind of sin that was keeping me from getting 10.3.1 until today. (Of course I used Sachesi to go from 10.2 to 10.3.1, that's another story) and today, I received this, I wasn't even on wifi.

http://i.gyazo.com/f7d1f357f7c354c939ed4ac6ceacae46.png

I didn't pull SIM, I didn't try anything, it just appeared in there. So apparently AT&T either did something to allow BB to sneak the updates through, or they are preparing to release this for Z10 which they sold (checked my wife's AT&T unlocked Z10 on AT&T via Cricket, there was no update, I will check it without SIM later tonight)

I wonder if this update fixes numerous annoyances I have with 10.3.1 like phone answer lag, not being able to hang up because proximity sensor keeps screen off, like trying to dial a number it just sends a long tone time to time and of course ever damning phone numbers not showing up the contact name during an incoming call..
    I am definitely going to update, but I am not going to use OTA, a lot of people had problems with those, plus this is only 50MB. I'll be using Sachesi to update mine.
    Sachesi simulates OTA updates... it's literally the same thing.
    04-17-15 10:31 PM
    Sachesi simulates OTA updates... it's literally the same thing.
    Yes, but at least it eliminates problems during OTA update download, and we are %100 sure we have all files on the computer before updating.
    FF22 likes this.
    04-18-15 12:31 AM