Did everything the FAQ says... OS and Inst10 both at latest version... Can't even open the app... been thru all the Uninstall...Close phone...Reinstall...Close phone... Everything went downhill after I was asked to upgrade even tho I had already paid for pro,as soon as I clicked the "Request Existing Purchase" button it all went to hell...Need Help plz...
    Last edited by BobbyDreadd; 04-08-15 at 11:19 AM.
    04-08-15 10:23 AM
    you should be writing to the developer. Im sure he has a thread dedicated to this issue and app. Go to the app thread and post there.
    abubadr likes this.
    04-09-15 07:31 AM
    Did everything the FAQ says... OS and Inst10 both at latest version... Can't even open the app... been thru all the Uninstall...Close phone...Reinstall...Close phone... Everything went downhill after I was asked to upgrade even tho I had already paid for pro,as soon as I clicked the "Request Existing Purchase" button it all went to hell...Need Help plz...
    Uninstall from the Data Monitor or Home Screen, Refresh Hub, Restart Phone, Reinstall

Posted via CB10
    04-09-15 06:16 PM
    Now I'm back to where I was again. I did that. Keeps crashing. Can't get passed inst10 screen *pic346700. But inst10 appears in my Upload options but then it tells me "Login Required" *pic346701
    So I even try the "Request Existing Purchase" again because I did pay for it*pics346702/346803
    I paid for Snap10 also but i deleted after SnapChat told me to stop using it. I'm hoping I can at least get support for Inst10.
    Posted via CB10
    Attachment 346700
    Attachment 346701
    Attachment 346702
    Attachment 346703
    Attached Thumbnails Help!!! inst10 keeps crashing...anybody else?-img_20150410_030427.png  
    Last edited by BobbyDreadd; 04-10-15 at 02:24 AM.
    04-10-15 02:05 AM
    Now I'm back to where I was again. I did that. Keeps crashing. Can't get passed inst10 screen *pic346700. But inst10 appears in my Upload options but then it tells me "Login Required" *pic346701
    So I even try the "Request Existing Purchase" again because I did pay for it*pics346702/346803
    I paid for Snap10 also but i deleted after SnapChat told me to stop using it. I'm hoping I can at least get support for Inst10.
    Posted via CB10
    Attachment 346700
    Attachment 346701
    Attachment 346702
    Attachment 346703
    Failing to uninstall is not inst10's fault. It's unfortunately the OS.

The OS in any platform is the one responsible for uninstalling or installing apps and so on. It's not the 3rd party app (inst10) that uninstall's itself.

If you really paid and request existing purchase button doesn't work. Then prove here you did. Show the proof of purchase receipt and I'll give you instructions thanks

Posted via CB10
    04-12-15 06:43 AM
    2 pics show what happened when I pressed "Request Existing Purchase" and Nemory chooses to comment about the only "Failed to Uninstall" pic...that's crazy...I'm also beginning to think Oliver Martinez knows nothing about buisness and dealing with paying customers. If you sell a product,it should come with customer support no? All I get is "Click the refund link and I'll block you". Yet I'm not offered a refund for his failed "snap10 pro" I paid and ppl are getting banned for using...go figure...lol. With that attitude I guess the future of Inst10 and Nemory is pretty dark.
    #StillWaitingForSupport lol

Posted via CB10
    04-14-15 09:44 AM
    What os are u on am on 10.3.2.281 no issues

Posted via CB10
    04-14-15 09:46 AM
    2 pics show what happened when I pressed "Request Existing Purchase" and Nemory chooses to comment about the only "Failed to Uninstall" pic...that's crazy...I'm also beginning to think Oliver Martinez knows nothing about buisness and dealing with paying customers. If you sell a product,it should come with customer support no? All I get is "Click the refund link and I'll block you". Yet I'm not offered a refund for his failed "snap10 pro" I paid and ppl are getting banned for using...go figure...lol. With that attitude I guess the future of Inst10 and Nemory is pretty dark.
    #StillWaitingForSupport lol

Posted via CB10
    Wow! No support this?

I found no more solution to your issue and you look like getting angry so I gave you the link for a refund. And I don't care about business stuff and it's none of your business. I'm making apps for many reasons not just business whatever. So I don't care.

Just take your money back if you don't like the app or whatever. Easy right?

Posted via CB10

Attachment 347424
    Attached Thumbnails Help!!! inst10 keeps crashing...anybody else?-img_20150414_225556.png  
    04-14-15 09:57 AM
    Why does every Update make this app worst...??? Lol
    Still waiting for my Snap10 refund...lollll

Posted via CB10
    08-25-15 11:00 AM
    This happened to me too. Uninstalled Inst10 and download iGrann. Simple.

Posted via CB10
    08-25-15 01:51 PM
    Posted via CB10
    Attachment 346700
    Attachment 346701
    Attachment 346702
    Attachment 346703

I got the same error as the Above image. $Failed to uninstall from BlackBerry world". "Failed to Delete" I deleted the app, reset the hub, Restarted my phone numerous times... but still I can't download the app.

It says "OPEN" in BlackBerry world where it should say 'download'. And the notifications are still in the Hub and I can't delete them. Even after the Hub reset. And I checked the app is DEFINITELY deleted.

Please help me how do I fix this
    I love the app and it sucks that I can use it

Posted via CB10
    08-26-15 09:19 AM
    I really don't know...I've tried deleting and reinstalling 3 times already...Same thing...Since the update it keeps crashing...I've tried uploading straight from the pictures and it gives me the same "Login Required "... and emailing the dev only got me a " **** off if you're not happy" reply...so I'm stuck waiting for a working update like every other paying customer...SUCKS...

Posted via CB10
    08-30-15 08:53 PM
    And after 2 more Updates...Same thing...Crash,crash,crash...

Posted via CB10
    09-03-15 09:02 AM
    Why does every Update make this app worst...??? Lol
    Still waiting for my Snap10 refund...lollll

Posted via CB10
    Feel free to get a refund : https://consumersupport.webapps.blac...rce/main?ln=en

But remember there are refund policies you need to know.

Posted via CB10
    09-05-15 03:32 AM
    It says "OPEN" in BlackBerry world where it should say 'download'.
    Please help me how do I fix this
    Try:
    BBW, pull down from top, settings, general, refresh BBW.
    09-05-15 07:29 AM
    I paid 4 this app and I download it every time there's an update but I finally delete it because it does not work fluidly. I really prefer !Grant Pro or even Instagram.

Posted via CB10
    09-05-15 10:50 AM
    There Nemory goes again...lol...Get a refund n get blocked...that's his customer service policy right there "if you customers r not happy...Phuck off". But like I said...When I get my "Snap10" refund...maybe I'll get "inst10" too...but for now...Just fix the Stoopid *** problem...we pay...You work...IT'S UR JOB...

Posted via CB10
    09-06-15 09:58 AM
    There Nemory goes again...lol...Get a refund n get blocked...that's his customer service policy right there "if you customers r not happy...Phuck off". But like I said...When I get my "Snap10" refund...maybe I'll get "inst10" too...but for now...Just fix the Stoopid *** problem...we pay...You work...IT'S UR JOB...

Posted via CB10
    Huh? You try my product first before you buy. Not that you buy, then tell me what to do. Go make your own product, or try to pay less than $5 a developer to make an app that you want. I suggest you get all refunds, so BlackBerry blocks you from redownloading my apps. And your problem is solved.

Posted via CB10
    09-08-15 08:08 PM
    YOU made YOURSELF a 5$ developer. So stop acting like a Tech God,humble yourself and fix the problem. You have a lot of smart comments but yet no solution to the problem. Bla bla refund...bla bla block...like a little immature nerd. 5$ or 5000$ makes no difference. You promote yourself as a Dev...DO YOUR JOB. Maybe ppl in the Philippines and Thailand accept your sub-par products,but in the rest of the world, WE LIKE THINGS TO WORK. Simple...

Posted via CB10
    09-20-15 08:58 AM
    YOU made YOURSELF a 5$ developer. So stop acting like a Tech God,humble yourself and fix the problem. You have a lot of smart comments but yet no solution to the problem. Bla bla refund...bla bla block...like a little immature nerd. 5$ or 5000$ makes no difference. You promote yourself as a Dev...DO YOUR JOB. Maybe ppl in the Philippines and Thailand accept your sub-par products,but in the rest of the world, WE LIKE THINGS TO WORK. Simple...

Posted via CB10
    That comment on the prisoners and Thailand was offensive! And besides, he is giving you a refund isn't he? So what's the problem? Yes his customer service sucks, but cmon, he is one the rare people who develop for BlackBerry

Posted via CB10
    09-20-15 09:53 AM

Posted via CB10
    Well, fix your self first too. I am American BTW. and I like things to work. But if a thing works for most people and not to you then I'm sorry. The refund is open for you. Go ahead BTW don't you see I am working always on updates? Beta zone is free to check. Lol

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    09-20-15 05:48 PM
    Look...I'm aware of the work he does...it's the "Better than you" attitude that bothers me. I don't want a refund...I want a WORKING product...Make it work,then give me attitude...

Posted via CB10
    09-25-15 09:45 AM