Would buying a p'9981 be a good decision at this point?
    This has to be my favorite device Blackberry has even made, n I'm really eager to pull the trigger and buy.
    I do have concerns. I have a q10 and I'm really unfamiliar with the older BlackBerry OS.
    This phone was released years ago n I'm afraid it may be to ancient for me!

I love the design so much that the web browsing n older OS wouldnt affect me tooo much.

So can someone please comment on tips n advice so I can have a better understanding on what I should do.

~Thanks

posted via "Coke White" q10 on VZW
    04-01-15 12:14 PM
    Would buying a p'9981 be a good decision at this point?
    This has to be my favorite device Blackberry has even made, n I'm really eager to pull the trigger and buy.
    I do have concerns. I have a q10 and I'm really unfamiliar with the older BlackBerry OS.
    This phone was released years ago n I'm afraid it may be to ancient for me!
    I love the design so much that the web browsing n older OS wouldnt affect me tooo much.
    So can someone please comment on tips n advice so I can have a better understanding on what I should do.

~Thanks

posted via "Coke White" q10 on VZW
    I see you're going back and forth with your decision. Regardless of what advice you receive on here, it's your money and you have to live with the device. With that being said, based on your comments, you are not 100% sure you want the device. I would research all of the current devices along with the upcoming devices before impulsively pulling the trigger, changing your mind and end up selling it for less since it is an older model.

Besides, you could go with the newer model - which is a bit pricy for me most. At least with the current and upcoming, newer BlackBerries you will get access to OS leaks. Older devices are using whatever is available. Good Luck.
    04-01-15 01:02 PM
    Really depends on how much of a good deal your getting for it, it's quite old it's based on the Z10.

It's a beautiful device, but isn't a good investment right now unless it's really really reduced in price, after all its a porsche design and the internals are pretty much still close to the classic that was released this year, so I'm sure it's still got life in it.

But if your going for the full price better wait a bit and see the latest that's gonna be launched soon.

Posted via CB10
    04-01-15 01:10 PM