Hi all,

I am contemplating purchasing either a BB Classic or Passport. I am coming from a Droid 4 and get my apps from Google Play Store.

I need to check if 2 specific apps will be available on BB: iPolis (for security videos I have set up at home and work) and Honeywell Thermostat (for thermostat control for home and work).

Where do I go about checking this? I know practically nothing about BB (or technology in general...), so no answer is too basic for me!

Thanks!
    04-01-15 11:22 AM
    Both apps are available as Andrioid specific. I know the Honeywell App runs well as my associate has it for his home. iPolis you would have to verify.
    Google Play store - I believe is your best source for these, hopefully someone will chime in on the iPolis app.
    If you make the jump, we will catch you on this side, steady you keep you safe
    04-01-15 11:51 AM
    I use the Honeywell android app on my Z 10. I either use Snap or use an app extractor on my Nexus tablet to get my apps.

Posted via CB10
    04-01-15 12:03 PM
    Anyone with a blackberry can check if iPolis would install and run on a BlackBerry 10 device... the problem is connecting to actual cameras and seeing how the performance is like on it... I can definitely check if it can install and run but that's about it unfortunately because I don't have security cams that I can connect to and monitor

Posted via CB10
    04-01-15 12:17 PM