I want to add this forum to my favorites (or if there is an icon I can download that will take me straight here, that would be great!)....but all I can find is the normal web address......is there a mobile address for this forum?

Sorry for the newbie question...I searched and couldnt find anything.
    11-23-08 03:17 PM
    I think you are talking about wapforums.crackberry.com

Also, you can download the crackberry app from wap.crackberry.com and then scroll down and you will see "installed crackberry launcher for BB" or something like that. Do this from your phone of coarse. I don't know if it works for the Storm yet, but I wouldn't see why not.
    Last edited by avt123; 11-23-08 at 03:20 PM.
    11-23-08 03:18 PM
    Go to wap.crackberry.com on your blackberry and either click the link on the homepage or click this OTA Download link for the CB launcher:

http://crackberry.com/files/launcher...y_launcher.jad

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-23-08 03:21 PM
    I downloaded the CB launcher, but is there anyway I can change the launch link so it takes me directly to Storm forum?
    11-23-08 03:29 PM
    No.

Go to:

Options
    CrackBerry Launcher

From there you will see your options.

11-23-08 03:31 PM
    It needs to be rewritten for some reason when you install it then go to options and try to set color/wap forums or index doesn't work
    11-23-08 03:36 PM
    so the quickest way to get to the mobile storm forum is:
    >Lauch CB launcher
    >New Crackberry Forums
    >Blackberry storm 9530/9500

?
    11-23-08 03:40 PM
    @ daaaan yes. i have it set that when i click on the CB launcher it takes me to the main page of the forum. seems it's not working for the storm.

@ spaciorek? That needs to be looked into then!

11-23-08 03:52 PM
    All this talk about launchers is interesting. I JUST LOVE Johnathan's word at

http://m.jonathanhfisher.co.uk/webshortcuts

It is simple to wire up, using only your Storm. Once you get one simple icon address, you can use it on all
    your launchers until you find the time and patience to find nicer, more appropriate icon images. This AM I
    hooked up a TWO CLICK launch to the active radar site of Accuweather. TOTALLY AWESOME when you are
    on the move and cannot navigate around on a web page because it makes you crazy.

Doctor Neutron
    Last edited by DoctorNeutron; 12-28-08 at 02:55 PM.
    12-28-08 02:51 PM
    I think you are talking about wapforums.crackberry.com

Also, you can download the crackberry app from wap.crackberry.com and then scroll down and you will see "installed crackberry launcher for BB" or something like that. Do this from your phone of coarse. I don't know if it works for the Storm yet, but I wouldn't see why not.
    yes the cb launcher works great from the storm
    12-28-08 02:53 PM
    so the quickest way to get to the mobile storm forum is:
    >Lauch CB launcher
    >New Crackberry Forums
    >Blackberry storm 9530/9500

?

phikai has been making personalized launchers for CB forum members.. you can find the thread here: http://forums.crackberry.com/f134/la...u-want-114749/

after he makes them he posts them for anybody who'd like them...someone had requested a launcher straight to the storm forums...i use that rather than using the CB shortcut and following the route you just quoted
    12-28-08 03:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD