Well it never left of course - it just didn't affect us for 6 months.

I set a reminder last night for 10am today and it fired at 9am.
    This time I created a local one and another in my outlook.com folder (still in remember) and they both fired at 9am.
    I did 2 more this morning and they both fired an hour early.
    I then created an appointment in my calendar today and it worked fine (which is using activesync).
    The common thing is REMEMBER.

I've reported it to blackberry via twitter since 10.2.0 and even on each leak I've used.

what are we to do to get this fixed?

If I wasn't addicted to my PBK, I'd be off. I can't set any tasks with a reminder for the next 6 months now.

Is anyone else in the UK not getting this issue?

BlackBerry really does not care about Prosumers. This issue prolly doesn't affect BES users!

Humph!
    03-29-15 07:13 AM
    Twitter won't get it fixed, report it here if it lets you https://www.blackberry.com/jira/secure/Dashboard.jspa
    03-29-15 07:17 AM
    I've been getting responses form @blackberryhelp but I guess they are dropping the calls as it were.
    thanks for this.
    03-29-15 07:25 AM
    Well of course they will fire an hour earlier... you just moved to daylight savings time, everything is one hour earlier.

Is there something I didn't catch?

Posted via CB10
    03-29-15 07:31 AM
    The clocks changed form 2am to 3am (at 2am) so the UTC clock is now 12:33 but the OS presents it as 13:33 (UK time).
    If I create a task with a reminder at 2pm, it will fire at 1pm. It should honour my request to fire when I tell it to.
    To get an alert at the correct time, I have to set the reminder an hour past the time I wish it to be for.
    That's my issue
    03-29-15 07:35 AM
    Excuse my ignorance but if you set the devices time then wouldn't the reminders go off at the time you set as per the device?

Why Blackberry? Because I can!
    03-29-15 12:33 PM
    Excuse my ignorance but if you set the devices time then wouldn't the reminders go off at the time you set as per the device?

Why Blackberry? Because I can!
    I suppose you would expect the device to recalculate the alarm time and set it appropriately
    03-29-15 01:27 PM
    Thanks for your input. It's more complex than it should be.

All of our devices' time is stored in UTC (universal time). If you are in the UK now, the time is converted from UTC to GMT and now (today) to BST and it's the converted time that you a) see and b) use to set reminders.
    If you are in New York, I believe your UTC would be converted to EST and then not further converted as I think the US abandoned summertime (shoot me down if this is wrong but you get me?).

I created a calendar appointment last night for 10am with reminder at start time and I also created a task for today with a reminder at 10am. At 9am, I got the task reminder. At 10 I got the calendar appointment reminder.

This is my issue.

For the last 6 months, reminders I set fire at the time I set. Now for 6 months they will fire early. It's a bug
    03-29-15 01:29 PM
    Exactly. I expect every read to and write from the internal memory for the reminders to do the correct calcs.
    03-29-15 01:30 PM
    AND - the Slicktasks app suffers from the same bug apparently
    Someone complained that their repeating tasks started going out by an hour last year
    03-29-15 01:32 PM
    AND - the Slicktasks app suffers from the same bug apparently
    Someone complained that their repeating tasks started going out by an hour last year
    You've got me worried now, my only App is a Bed Side Alarm Clock :/
    03-29-15 03:08 PM
    You've got me worried now, my only App is a Bed Side Alarm Clock :/
    I believe alarms set in the clock aren't affected. Only calendar items are. So far, yes we still use daylight savings time here in most states, I have not had this issue.
    03-29-15 03:14 PM
    Thanks for your input. It's more complex than it should be.

All of our devices' time is stored in UTC (universal time). If you are in the UK now, the time is converted from UTC to GMT and now (today) to BST and it's the converted time that you a) see and b) use to set reminders.
    If you are in New York, I believe your UTC would be converted to EST and then not further converted as I think the US abandoned summertime (shoot me down if this is wrong but you get me?).

I created a calendar appointment last night for 10am with reminder at start time and I also created a task for today with a reminder at 10am. At 9am, I got the task reminder. At 10 I got the calendar appointment reminder.

This is my issue.

For the last 6 months, reminders I set fire at the time I set. Now for 6 months they will fire early. It's a bug
    If you set the alarm to go off at 10 AM and it went off at 10 AM what is the issue? Or am I not reading that right?
    03-29-15 03:15 PM
    I believe alarms set in the clock aren't affected. Only calendar items are. So far, yes we still use daylight savings time here in most states, I have not had this issue.
    Mine uses its own Alarm System, so, I guess it will be okay.
    03-29-15 03:20 PM
    I read out your replies and heard Austin Powers voice - groooovy

Sorry. I need to lean to string words together better.

Calendar appointments are fine
    Alarms are fine
    Reminders are not fine - but maybe only in the UK
    If I ask the assistant to remind me to do something at 10pm (now it's 9:21pm) the reminder will not fire as it will be set in the past AND you don't even get a warning!

NOT GROOVY
    03-29-15 03:22 PM
    Ah, so you are using assistant to set reminders in? Calendar? Remember? I don't use assistant so I don't have a clue how it works for setting things or where it even sets them.
    03-29-15 03:25 PM
    I read out your replies and heard Austin Powers voice - groooovy

Sorry. I need to lean to string words together better.

Calendar appointments are fine
    Alarms are fine
    Reminders are not fine - but maybe only in the UK
    If I ask the assistant to remind me to do something at 10pm (now it's 9:21pm) the reminder will not fire as it will be set in the past AND you don't even get a warning!

NOT GROOVY
    I'll try it myself, UK based as yourself.
    03-29-15 03:31 PM
    I don't even see a choice to make a reminder in the calendar? I guess I just add whatever to my calendar and don't bother with it being a reminder an appointment or whatever you want to call it. I still get the notice when I want it.
    03-29-15 03:33 PM
    OK, just used assistant to remind me to jump at 3:40. I see it's on my calendar and when I opened it I do see that the switches for reminder and due date are both off. Shouldn't the reminder switch be on?
    03-29-15 03:39 PM
    @paulwallace1234 thanks
    @kbz1960 in the calendar, tap the ... menu and select Add Task - it uses remember to add it beware
    03-29-15 03:39 PM
    OK, just used assistant to remind me to jump at 3:40. I see it's on my calendar and when I opened it I do see that the switches for reminder and due date are both off. Shouldn't the reminder switch be on?
    OK, I got the notification and tone at 3:40. Must be a UK thing.
    03-29-15 03:40 PM
    Thanks. I think it's a UK thing so that's why the devs wouldn't spot it.
    03-29-15 03:42 PM
    @paulwallace1234 thanks
    @kbz1960 in the calendar, tap the ... menu and select Add Task - it uses remember to add it beware
    Ah, when I do that using the calendar the reminder switch is off. I had to turn the switch on and then pick a time.
    03-29-15 03:43 PM
    Wow, yes I can confirm this, set the Reminder at 9:43 PM, to sound at 9:45 PM, watched it hit 45 and nothing, Reminder still in the list and says it occurs in the past.

My lock screen also says "NOW
    test
    9:45PM (1 hr)"
    03-29-15 03:46 PM
    I'm not going MAD then - thanks both
    I tried to log a bug earlier using the link provided earlier but I get stuck when it asks for a version no. I've tried all sorts including the actual version of the OS and it always says not a valid version. Is this BB's way of blocking contact.
    03-29-15 03:53 PM
51 123