I tried emailing the email BlackBerry gave for users of Z30s experiencing the "black screen" issue yesterday morning, in which I got a reply back telling me that one of their support representatives would be contacting me shortly. However, I haven't received anything further from them yet...so I'm wondering if this is normal? How did the process go for anyone here that managed to get extended warranty?

Thanks
    03-28-15 03:03 PM
    I tried emailing the email BlackBerry gave for users of Z30s experiencing the "black screen" issue yesterday morning, in which I got a reply back telling me that one of their support representatives would be contacting me shortly. However, I haven't received anything further from them yet...so I'm wondering if this is normal? How did the process go for anyone here that managed to get extended warranty?

Thanks
    I could see them taking time to reply depending on how many requests they have received. Also, since it was a Friday, it might be delayed with the weekend.

But good luck getting it resolved.
    DT541 likes this.
    03-28-15 04:15 PM
    i applied. first autobreply came. then next day they sent email telling me to check Z30 has blank screen problem using screen reader method. i confirmed by email then they asked shipping address for RMA. i gave on friday 48 hours ago. since tjen till now no teply. may be weekends break.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    FF22 and DT541 like this.
    03-28-15 10:06 PM
    Not even got an auto reply since last Thursday.

Posted via CB10
    03-31-15 12:47 PM
    Whoops was in my junk folder. Lol

Posted via CB10
    FF22 likes this.
    03-31-15 12:59 PM
    Yes I applied and it usually takes them a day or two to reply, after the 3rd email they notified me an RMA was created and they will ship a box to my house. I will put the Z30 in the box and send it to them....so just be a bit patient.
    DT541 likes this.
    03-31-15 02:46 PM