I just updated Snapchat on my z10 and I have been logged out with no way of logging back in. Have tried using older versions of the app but keep on being told to update to New app. Any ideas?

Posted via CB10
    03-27-15 07:24 AM
    Same problem here.

Posted via CB10
    03-27-15 10:31 AM
    Same problem here. Tried using methods from COBALT didn't work, tried to use GMaps Patcher to patch the apk but the I couldn't login anymore. While it says you cannot login temporarily. And that is since this morning for about 15 hours.
    03-29-15 04:56 PM
    Yup. I encountered OP's issue when I installed .2708. The old version (8.1.2) let me log in initiallly which I then proceeded to update the app (assuming the update would keep me logged in - which it didn't) then having removed the latest update and installing the last known working version (8.1.2) it wouldn't me. Really snidy/annoying stuff from Snapchat!

In the end, I just got fed up running around trying to get an app to work that I wasn't so keen on in the first place, it was just nice seeing what my friends and peers got up to in their day. I've deleted my Snapchat account and I'll think about joining again once they create a decent working app for BB10 or they release it on the Amazon App Store.
    03-29-15 06:49 PM
    Yes. Don't update your Snapchat. I had the 9.3 installed and patched, updated through Snap and couldn't log in anymore. Reinstalled the 9.3 patched apk and still no go. I'll update you guys later if I can find a solution. For the record everything worked great on the app.

Z10 Verizon Latest official/leaked OS
    03-29-15 07:44 PM
    I hope theirs a fix to this. I accidentally logged out and now I can't log back in. I use snapchat a lot with my friends. And really love the app.... may sound stupid over a app. But if theirs no fix soon I'm planning on selling my passport and getting a s6

Posted via CB10
    04-07-15 02:33 PM
    Download, install and sign in with version 4.1.07 first. Then update with version 9.3.1.0 after.

Bonus step: If you want to get rid of the annoying "Google Play Services" warning, patch BOTH apk files with Cobalt's patching tools FIRST. Then install as instructed above. **

Z30STA100-5/10.3.2.281
    2FunR1 likes this.
    04-07-15 02:45 PM
    Download, install and sign in with version 4.1.07 first. Then update with version 9.3.1.0 after.

Bonus step: If you want to get rid of the annoying "Google Play Services" warning, patch BOTH apk files with Cobalt's patching tools FIRST. Then install as instructed above. **

Z30STA100-5/10.3.2.281
    Doesn't work anymore if someone logs out..i did that but logged in my friends iPhone and it logged me out of my blackberry now I can't access snapchat on blackberry if I don't get a solution soon I will switch to samsung or iPhone coz am tired of working around apps all the time..i love blackberry so much though but sometimes we got to let loved ones go! *cries*

How I wish I had the original instagram and snapchat that actually bring notifications to the Hub..!

Posted via CB10
    04-08-15 06:37 AM
    It's not exctly BlackBerry's fault, but an issue with Snapchat and their insecurity with third party apps.

It's kind of sad because it's been a struggle at the beginning having to sideload each update, and either camera compatibility issues and such.

Then we got Snap2Chat and Snap10, but between Nemory generating revenue and his poor quality app, and the other companies on Google Play and those fake apps on BlackBerry World, there's been a lot of issues with Snapchat and third party devs, kind of a shame that they're not more like instagram, but if they were, I'm sure our private pics would the property of Facebook, or maybe Google.

I like how Snapchat has been through in there terms and agreements, but it's does not help our struggle out.

Someone should create another petition of some sorts to get our word out to either BlackBerry devs to make an app, similar to their Facebook app idea, or Snapchat to officially port snapchat over.

Time will tell.

Shredding the  BlackBerry Passport
    04-08-15 04:31 PM
    This worked for me for those locked out

http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=1012578

Check Out TechCraze
    04-10-15 04:47 AM
    So will a fresh install of BB10 allow for this to work perhaps?

Posted via CB10
    04-11-15 07:27 AM