Active frame is a place to show that an app is running in the background. When an app is running so, it opens instantaneously. Evernote in bb takes more time to open, so i will always put it running in the background(as an active frames ), but the evernote shows no active frame changing instead it shows off the contents of the notes . Iam searching for a way to hide these active frames and make it more a personal one
    03-15-15 08:03 AM
    only way to hide the active frame is to close it.
    MobileMadness002 likes this.
    03-15-15 08:25 AM
    Wow that question is poorly worded. You can't hide active frames.
    03-15-15 10:18 AM
    I didn't understand the post either, but to answer the thread title, you cannot hide active frames. The only way to put them away is to close them, but then they wouldn't be active frames anymore.
    03-15-15 01:00 PM
    You can literally hide active frames by just swiping to frame 1...

Posted via CB10
    03-19-15 08:12 AM
    I know this is old but I was just browsing through the forums. I think he means he wants to hide the info it gives when the app is minimized. For example, Twitter apps show tweets, Blackberry world rotates thorough apps available, storage gives the free space for device, sd, usb etc, and evernote shows note content. I like this feature, but I can understand not wanting sensitive info to be visible to others. I guess if the developers could enable an option in the settings to show info or just show an "Evernote" splash screen or name of app instead of info, that would solve this. I'm not sure if this can be done though.
    05-31-15 02:51 PM
    Hey guys you can do it, here is a trick. "Please read at your own risk".
    I have BlackBerry Z3 so i am not sure it will be possible for other devices.
    Now let's start...
    First open 8 different different apps like facebook, twitter, calculator, Evernote etc.. and just minimize them don't close. Now you have 8 active frame but still you will be able to see only 4 active frame at a same time between swipe up or down.
    Congrats you have done it. You hide 4 active frames by fraction of effort... lolzz....
    In reality you can't hide them.. sorry if you get hurt.

Posted via CB10
    Rana_Tauqeer likes this.
    10-11-15 02:50 PM