Hello Everyone i figure i make it easy and maybe i can direct all our problems to RIM and Verizon...

How i plan doing this is that everyone who has a problem or suggestion on how to improve leave a post. Then i will copy and paste into a letter or email and forward to the right person/Group at RIM and Verizon. I think that by doing this maybe someone might see what the public thinks..

It doesn't hurt to try.

I would like to send by the end of next week which is Nov 28th...

If you have any questions for me Just PM me thanks

Thank you
    Brian @ CES911
    11-23-08 12:28 AM
    "It doesn't hurt to try" ...to what end? I understand it's a thread to vent frustration to the big guys but to try for what?
    11-23-08 12:31 AM
    If you complain about the Bold not being a vzw phone, I'll cosign on that!!!
    11-23-08 12:36 AM
    2 words...Google Maps
    11-23-08 12:42 AM
    Verizon-Lose the goddamned threshold over every single little thing and then making people pay for it. I'm sure you won't lose any money if you made your data plans optional. Why do you have to charge .02$ for every sms that companies send? And for the love of God why did you drop the iPhone?!?!?(no offense to the BB addicts out there)

RIM- Try adding WiFi capabilities to EVERY phone you make. It's not so much as we rely on it but it helps when we can't get any service. As for the App Center you guys are setting up in march, make it as open as possible and PLEASE DON'T LET VERIZON GET IT'S HANDS ON IT!!!
    11-23-08 12:55 AM
    • I don't know if Apple has a copyright on the "Rubberband Man" thing or not, but if they don't then for gosh sakes, implement this... this is one of the ui functions that give the iPhone a major leg up.
    • This is not specific to the Storm, but please implement the ability to search the entire Exchange mailbox instead of just what is stored in the phone. And let us search the GAL too. Windows Mobile already does both of these very well.

that's about all I can think of at 1:30 in the morning
    11-23-08 01:40 AM
    Why did they drop the Iphone? Have a problem with one...go through Apple and you'll see why. And yes, money IS lost with optional data packages, read any wireless forum on the internet and you'll see the throngs of threads about "well I'll never use the internet so I don't need a block" and three months later there is a 600 dollar bill that the person who used it gets credited because they keep calling back in until they get someone who'll do it.
    11-23-08 01:48 AM
    My is a hardware problem, the bottom left of the screen by the green botton doesn't click anymore.
    11-23-08 01:51 AM
    i 2nd the rubberband thing

oh and please push out the api so we can get the app storefront rolling. March 09 is way to far to have hit and miss programs on this phone.
    Last edited by ddowell13815; 11-23-08 at 05:33 AM. Reason: Also maybe an icon pack, the icons blur in my opinion
    11-23-08 02:23 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD