I bought the full version of inst10 because my trial expired. Then I tried changing the color theme in settings but nothing was changing, so I rebooted my Z10 but that didn't help. So then I deleted the app. When I go to re download it, it only gives me the option to "open" app. If I click it, it does nothing. If I click the three dots on the bottom right, it gives me the option to uninstall or delete. I tried both options, but it says "failed to delete application".
    So now I'm stuck with a ghost app that I paid $3.00 for. How can I get this app back normally?

Posted via CB10
    03-09-15 10:04 PM
    Try contacting Nemory - developer - directly. He's really good at responding. He's on here, IG, twitter, and email.
    03-09-15 10:16 PM
    I found a setting in BlackBerry World called "refresh BlackBerry world" so I did it, and it deleted the application successfully so I was able to redownload it. However, now when I open the app, it just crashes within seconds of loading up. It never gets past the screen with the inst10 logo.

Posted via CB10
    03-09-15 10:22 PM
    I bought the full version of inst10 because my trial expired. Then I tried changing the color theme in settings but nothing was changing, so I rebooted my Z10 but that didn't help. So then I deleted the app. When I go to re download it, it only gives me the option to "open" app. If I click it, it does nothing. If I click the three dots on the bottom right, it gives me the option to uninstall or delete. I tried both options, but it says "failed to delete application".
    So now I'm stuck with a ghost app that I paid $3.00 for. How can I get this app back normally?

Posted via CB10
    It might be after trial expired or after purchasing successfully you forgot to restart the app that's why theme isn't changing.

If you can't open it, uninstall in the home screen, refresh hub, restart phone, reinstall, open

Posted via CB10
    03-09-15 11:03 PM
    Ain't that about a beyotch!?!

Z10 STL 100-3 with vitamin 10.3.1.1581
    03-09-15 11:19 PM
    I found a setting in BlackBerry World called "refresh BlackBerry world" so I did it, and it deleted the application successfully so I was able to redownload it. However, now when I open the app, it just crashes within seconds of loading up. It never gets past the screen with the inst10 logo.

Posted via CB10
    thank you! was having a huge issue with this.
    04-30-16 08:10 PM