I just wanted to post (sorry if anyone finds it irrelevant) that the schedule that was posted before may not be that accurate for ordering online or over the phone or whatever. I upgraded my husband's phone online last night at a little after 10pm CST. That meant that we shouldn't have expected it to ship until 12/5 at the latest. However, he received an email earlier this evening with a tracking number saying that his phone had shipped, and that it should be here by 3 on Monday. Don't give up hope on doing it online, because it could come earlier! It's in Memphis right now, going to make its way down here to Dallas!

Moral of the story: those dates aren't set in stone, and those dates are the LATEST they will ship. I know, no explanation needed, but I wanted to share the good news and give hope to others.
    11-22-08 09:02 PM
    Hmmmm... how come some of us ordered yesterday and still have no tracking numbers... Guess it's a matter of luck...
    11-22-08 09:05 PM
    Thanks for that glimmer of hope! I'd like to see a shipping confirmation, too.
    11-22-08 09:08 PM
    Maybe it depends on what time you ordered? Since their system went down, and orders were "lost"?

It was hard to even get to the page to upgrade most of the day, but last night was easy. I was just trying to get it in before the end of the day to avoid prolonging a delivery date by a possible 10 days. I would try calling CS (if you can) to see if your order made it through and was processed...

My husband was one of the people who didn't get ordered because of their system going down, so I'm really glad that I did it for him last night.
    11-22-08 09:09 PM
    Well, even though I have been thoroughly p*ssed, jealous, envious, etc. that I didn't get my phone today and that I was told not to expect my phone until 12/5, your post gave me a little bit of hope.

Just a little bit, though. Sigh.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-22-08 09:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD