For example, on my 9930 I used ShortcutMe to create a macro that would launch the music player then select a playlist to play. I used that in connection with an NFC launcher so when I got in the car, all I had to do was plug the audio jack of the 9930 into the car, tap the NFC tag and have music start automatically instead of having to scroll through menus. I can get the Blackberry 10 NFC launcher to open the music player, but I would like that extra step of the tag automatically selecting the playlist for me.

Thanks
    03-07-15 04:46 PM
    Maybe, it might be doable through a URI

I'm working on an app that let's you generate URIs - like a url - to do different actions for apps. That can be linked to the NFC smarttags app

But I haven't finished the app yet... and it's kind of more developer level. But maybe look up blackberry music uri commands?

Posted to CB via my Passport | FileArchiveHaven
    03-07-15 04:52 PM
    Any update on this?

I just bought some NFC tags thinking I could launch a playlist with an NFC command, but it stops short at launching the player.

So lose, but yet so far, BlackBerry.

BlakBerry: Doing everything to about 75%.
    10-03-15 07:28 PM
    Yes it should work in the smart tags app with the URL selection at the bottom, you need the link from your browser navigate to file://accounts/1000/ and then wherever you put the playlist file location copy share the link to the smart tags URL. Wait, you need a different link which includes an invoke of the music player I think or have to open with, if you have android apps on your device and some of the cobalt apps it might not work.

Posted via CB10
    08-20-17 04:05 AM
    Any update on this?

I just bought some NFC tags thinking I could launch a playlist with an NFC command, but it stops short at launching the player.

Thats good, did you figure it out yet? The browser link for the playlist might work can just stop sometimes though, It was opening my Indexes to navigate offline but the URL in the st app stopped for awhile.

Posted via CB10
    09-25-17 04:49 AM
    Thats good, did you figure it out yet? The browser link for the playlist might work can just stop sometimes though, It was opening my Indexes to navigate offline but the URL in the st app stopped for awhile.

Posted via CB10
    Try a diff protocol in your browser URL to play the media in browser listed your way.

Posted via CB10
    09-26-17 06:56 PM
    Any update on this?

hey sorry not sure if you solved this but music:// and then your playlist or album as the path after should work.

Posted via CB10
    10-02-17 08:39 PM