I am using company account e.g [email protected] and my email quota is 100mb on server so I download daily emails to my laptop by using outlook 2013 via pop and configured them on my Z10 too. When I am travelling or not in office so emails keep coming to my mobile but once I open Outlook 2013 on laptop they move from my mobile to laptop and I wanted to keep my emails both on laptop and Blackberry Z10 (10.3.1.2267). Could you guys please suggest what are my options so that I may keep my emails both on laptop and Z10 and both my inbox and sent items are available on both devices.

I tried some other way around like: I am forwarding all my email to my outlook.com account and added a sent only account in outlook.com i.e [email protected] and configured in on my mobile in a way that I can reply to all forwarded emails from [email protected] but the problem is sent items are only going into my outlook.com account. is there any way if I can get those replies in my outlook 2013 account.

Any suggestion and thanks for your time.
    03-04-15 03:07 PM
    I just installed my account on Outlook 2010, set it to leave emails on server, and I automatically receive the emails on my phone and in Outlook.
    03-04-15 07:00 PM
    I just installed my account on Outlook 2010, set it to leave emails on server, and I automatically receive the emails on my phone and in Outlook.
    Thanks for reply but as I mentioned my space is limited to 100mb in server so I can't leave them on server I have to download emails

BB Z Ten | 2267
    03-04-15 11:24 PM
    Have you asked to increase your quota?

Seems to me your only solution is to relay your mail to another server that has sufficient space, which probably isn't kosher with your employer. Sounds like a security issue to me.

I'm assuming a solution where you access your notebook from your blackberry isn't a solution. RDP perhaps?

Basically your IT dept is creating a problem. You should be on an imap server!

Posted via CB10
    03-05-15 02:04 AM
    Have you asked to increase your quota?

Seems to me your only solution is to relay your mail to another server that has sufficient space, which probably isn't kosher with your employer. Sounds like a security issue to me.

I'm assuming a solution where you access your notebook from your blackberry isn't a solution. RDP perhaps?

Basically your IT dept is creating a problem. You should be on an imap server!

Posted via CB10
    Yes you are absolutely right and we should be on IMAP server but my organization do not have any plans to increase quota, so I have to manage it by my own.

BB Z Ten | 2267
    03-05-15 08:57 AM
    I think that leaves a relay to another server as your only choice.

On the old BlackBerry OS, you could save a message. I miss that.

You can use google for imap or just pay a hosting company. I have my own domain for most email, but I feed financial data to a HIPAA "rated " hosting company. A no archive account is a dollar a month. I have no idea what the quota is.

I put rated in quotes since their is no official HIPAA standard

Posted via CB10
    03-05-15 03:06 PM