I got a 5gb-$15/month data plan on the Passport - BlackBerry Forums at CrackBerry.com

I found this in the Passport forum, but it may be of interest in the TMobile forum.

Harbor is a reseller of TMobile. Some of their offers are better than Tmob while the teaser price is in effect. If you are contract free and keeping the service (for better or worse) the same, it might pay to switch then switch back to Tmob when the teaser rate is over.

Posted via CB10
    03-02-15 01:30 AM
    I don't think their teaser rates end, they'd been like $20 less per month for a year or so now. They are essentially a T-Mobile business plan reseller. Their plans will work for WFC and international roaming, just be cheaper and have harder to contact billing support. Tech support and everything else is the same as regular T-Mobile.

I'd switch to them if I didn't have to port twice (once to prepaid or something and again into harbor... can't do direct t-mo postpaid to harbor mobile).
    03-16-15 12:40 AM
    Well they were giving 5Gbytrs on the hotspot and cut it to 3. In the era of no contracts, there are no contracts. ;-(

Even Tmo is only offering two years on their promotions.

Posted via CB10
    03-18-15 02:53 PM