I thought i had read that I can use Blend to load music to my Z10 by dragging the files to Blend, but i get a permission error. Fortunately, BB Link still works perfectly well for this purpose. My File Manager on the phone, however, can no longer access the PC (Folder Unavailable, invalid argument error).

Blend really doesn't seem to useful for me, but I'd really like to be able to load music remotely again like I could before the 10.3 update. Any ideas?
    03-01-15 11:47 AM
    Link is for data transfer and backup, blend is for communications via external device.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android on Tab 4
    03-01-15 11:50 AM
    turn off firewall on your pc then try it
    also do a hard reboot on your phone
    03-01-15 11:52 AM
    Right, so I now have a useless (to me) app taking up space on my phone and am no longer able to access my PC from the phone. Fabulous.

I tried a hard reset and disabling the firewall, both to no avail.
    03-01-15 11:55 AM
    you don't need blend to load music on your phone ,it works over wifi as well but you need to know how to use a pc and to understand how devices are communicating over wifi connection
    blend works for everybody but not for you ,obviously there is nothing wrong with blend ,there is something wrong with your pc or with your skills
    a_bateman likes this.
    03-01-15 12:11 PM
    There's no need to insult me or my "skills". As stated in the initial post, I had no problems until this update and the arrival of Blend, the latter of which i never blamed.

I have been unable to find any info on this "invalid argument" error, something you seem to have not read in my post, but will continue to search. Thank you for your help, however condescending it was.
    03-01-15 12:17 PM
    Have you updated anything on your PC recently that coincided with the problem, it could be a Windows update causing a problem.

Are you using the most up to date Link software?

Did the problem occur after you loaded Blend onto your computer, if so try un installing it to see if that helps.

Posted via CB10 using my Z10 STL100-2 /10.2.1.3442 (My choice)
    03-02-15 08:30 AM