So I have had this z10 since the release date almost.. This phone has been bullet proof! Love it..Now I install the update 10.3.1 or whatever its called..It has destroyed my poor phone..I run a business and cant open or reply to text messages...Sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't.. Is anyone else having this issue? Im o mad about this as I dont have the time to deal with this right now but I need to keep working...Im thinking its time for a samsung..Shame on you BB for this **** release.
    02-28-15 11:30 AM
    Have you took 5 mins to open BB Link and reload the OS?

"Im thinking its time for a samsung."

Oldest threat on the planet me thinks.
    02-28-15 11:36 AM
    I dont have the time to mess around with this..Im trying to run a business here ..Honestly I dont want a samsung but BB leaves me with no other choice here..The support with rogers is horrible. This is the only place I can get good help..As for my supposed threat..Please..What the heck am I supposed to do..Go to work or fix my phone?
    02-28-15 11:51 AM
    Right, questions, what exactly is Messaging doing?
    Can you not click on the Text Message in the Hub?
    Does it start to open then do nothing?
    Do you get the mad flickering on the Conversation View?

Also is there any difference if you press Text Message instead of going to the Hub and choosing it from there?

And is Quick Reply working? The Banner you get at the top, 1/2 buttons
    02-28-15 11:55 AM
    Well Im going to try to describe this the best way i can here...I get the alert that I have recived the message. It shows in the hub. when I click on it in the hub it opens the compose screen, not the message I want it to open.If I try to copy and paste a message to forward it to a client it locks down the phone in a bad way..The only way to get it back is to do a battery pull and sim card pull. also yes I do get the mad flickering in the conversation window..I will try to go thru text message rather then the hub, as I havent tried it yet..
    Im not sure what quick reply is so i dont know if its working...lol Thanks for the help here..
    02-28-15 12:02 PM
    From the sounds of it, you may just have the 10.3.1 madness, I get the crazy flickering too.

The compose screen is default behaviour when you click on a Text Message, the last message you received is at the bottom, it's a sort of conversation view, saying that, I've never ever seen BB10 open a Text Message in a last recieved message only view, like a Email would,
    on to forwading, long press the message, you get three options, top one is forward message.

And, does not holding both volume keys till it turns off not work? Usually easier than a battery pull.

And, if it ever goes dodgy, first try refreshing the Hub, in the top right corner swipe down 5 times in a row, it can be a bit tricky but it works
    02-28-15 12:08 PM
    So I wiped my phone completely then reinstalled the update..So far so good..Mind you my phone worked perfectly after the update then 3 days later total chaos
    02-28-15 06:58 PM
    I had your same problem after updating. I previously had not had any issues with the Z10, never installed any leaks. Kept things pretty clean apps-wise.
    I did two security wipes and re-installs before it came right. I hope the same works out for you.

Posted via CB10
    02-28-15 11:31 PM
    Well sorry to hear you went thru this same thing but im glad it wasnt just me
    03-01-15 08:00 PM
    All you have to do is change it to single message and then change it to conversation again and every thing will work

Posted via CB10
    03-01-15 08:22 PM