Hi Folks,

Hope you are all well. I was initially registered as Anna Key but something went wrong somewhere so I have had to re-register.

Problem. I downloaded the so called 'Fast Browser' a long time ago. Despite doing a clean wipe it will not go away. I have been on to the store and deleted it there. I have deleted it on the Playbook but it still shows in the Uninstalled list. Obviously garbage programming and equally garbage by BB by not being able to toast it completely.

Last night was my first wipe. Talk about a learning curve?! Despite using Desktop Manager it lost all my folders. Thank You BB. One thing I have learned, it does not like being loaded up with lots of movies. So much for the 64GB storage if you can't use it.

I guess I'll keep it as a book reader and door stop because I am now losing patience with it and its neurotic behaviour.

Now the hard choice. An ipad mini or Windows tablet? Shucks!

Incidentally I bought the Playbook to replace my HP Handheld Ipaq 210. A shame there is no equivalent around.

Take Care

02-26-15 11:49 AM
    Hope you enjoy whatever you move onto!
    03-23-15 10:18 AM
    One thing I have learned, it does not like being loaded up with lots of movies. So much for the 64GB storage if you can't use it.

I guess I'll keep it as a book reader and door stop because I am now losing patience with it and its neurotic behaviour.

Now the hard choice. An ipad mini or Windows tablet? Shucks!

Incidentally I bought the Playbook to replace my HP Handheld Ipaq 210. A shame there is no equivalent around.

Take Care

As I just gave away my Android tablet this past Saturday which will leaves me with my 16Gb PB and a 64Gb that's on it's way, my son disliking his Windows surface tablet who asked me to sell it for him, I wish I had an answer for you.

The reason for my most recent purchase of the PB 64Gb version is because I filled up my 16Gb with movies. I hope I don't run into the same thing as you did- not being able to use it's full formatted capacity for storage. I highly doubt I will run into any issues in that regards.

Speaking of Playbooks, I have been rather busy sideloading Apps that are not available through BB world. Rather enjoyable breathing new life into a 'discontinued' device.
    03-23-15 10:41 AM