02-25-15 08:54 PM
    $399 with or without camera.

Posted via CB10
    02-25-15 09:06 PM
    Cheaper than AT&T.
    heading4tomorrow likes this.
    02-25-15 09:20 PM
  5. world traveler and former ceo's Avatar
    Sooner you order it the sooner you have it!!

Posted via CB10
    02-25-15 09:25 PM
    Sooner you order it the sooner you have it!!

Posted via CB10
    Even as mad as I was, I ordered it immediately, lol.
    02-25-15 09:28 PM
    So bogus. Wanted this delivered on Friday.
    jfolland likes this.
    02-25-15 09:32 PM
    Ordered. One thing im noticing though. I dont see wireless charging mentioned. Anyone have any thoughts? Oh and theres a typo too. One part says 2500 MAH and the other says 3900 MAH
    02-25-15 09:48 PM
    That's weird. Thought it would be available right away.

Posted via CB10
    02-25-15 09:52 PM
    Ordered. One thing im noticing though. I dont see wireless charging mentioned. Anyone have any thoughts? Oh and theres a typo too. One part says 2500 MAH and the other says 3900 MAH
    I noticed both of these points as well. I am looking forward to the wireless charging, hopefully they don't disappoint.
    02-25-15 09:53 PM
    Ordered via telephone just now. BOOM

Posted with the unbeaten Keyboard of the BlackBerry!
    02-25-15 09:59 PM
    I tried to order by phone but the representative had no idea what I was talking about. She said that the Classic wasn't in their system. Before this, she had asked me if I was sure I wanted to buy a BlackBerry. WTF! I know what I want and it's my money. If this kind of salesmanship is going on right now, I can only imagine what it's going to be like in stores when it does become available.
    02-25-15 10:05 PM
    I tried to order by phone but the representative had no idea what I was talking about. She said that the Classic wasn't in their system. Before this, she had asked me if I was sure I wanted to buy a BlackBerry. WTF! I know what I want and it's my money. If this kind of salesmanship is going on right now, I can only imagine what it's going to be like in stores when it does become available.
    The rep I talked to also couldn't find it in their main system. Once I told her it was on the website she found it and ordered it without a problem. Already got my confirmation email.

02-25-15 10:10 PM
    The rep I talked to also couldn't find it in their main system. Once I told her it was on the website she found it and ordered it without a problem. Already got my confirmation email.
    I brought that up and told her it was showing that it was available on the website and she said she couldn't do anything. That I would have to call back tomorrow once the device officially becomes available. I'm on the line with another representative and I'm hoping she can help me out better than the previous representative. Who made it a point to ask me why I wanted to purchase a BlackBerry and told me that she once had one and she threw it against the ground because she didn't know how to use it. She also told me that her manager was really bad about letting them know which new devices were being released. Too bad she couldn't take the initiative to learn what the manufacturers are releasing.

Just got off of the phone with another representative and she totally came through! Sadly it's two-day shipping and not free overnight shipping.
    Last edited by Elite1; 02-26-15 at 09:46 PM. Reason: Fixed quote
    02-25-15 10:21 PM
    True. Yeah someone there should be able to order it. You don't need a lecture or to be asked why you want something lol. I called you. I asked you for a specific item. Just sell me that. It's different if I ask your opinion. Just order the device so I can sleep lol

02-25-15 10:26 PM
    Can we take a moment to talk about how awful verizon wireless website is? I never seen so much high end client side scripting produce such a slow and horrible experience. Also how confusing is it just to buy an off contract phone? I basically had to sign my life away to get to the checkout screen.

PS I am a Verizon lifer and I worked for them for 10 years so I should be biased. Vz your website sucks !!

Posted via CB10
    02-25-15 10:33 PM
    Can we take a moment to talk about how awful verizon wireless website is? I never seen so much high end client side scripting produce such a slow and horrible experience. Also how confusing is it just to buy an off contract phone? I basically had to sign my life away to get to the checkout screen.

PS I am a Verizon lifer and I worked for them for 10 years so I should be biased. Vz your website sucks !!

Posted via CB10
    It wouldn't even let me order online. I had to call. It kept giving me a error. It got ordered but I agree their website leaves a lot to be desired. Especially for such a large company.

02-25-15 10:37 PM
    For anyone who has ordered through Telesales - have you confirmed that your phone will be shipped tomorrow (2/26) or will it only ship on 3/5 (similar to online)? I just got off a call with someone at Telesales who couldn't place the order right now so I'm going to call back. But I'm not sure if it's worth bothering with Telesales if it's going to ship on 3/5 - might as well buy it online?
    02-25-15 10:39 PM
    For anyone who has ordered through Telesales - have you confirmed that your phone will be shipped tomorrow (2/26) or will it only ship on 3/5 (similar to online)? I just got off a call with someone at Telesales who couldn't place the order right now so I'm going to call back. But I'm not sure if it's worth bothering with Telesales if it's going to ship on 3/5 - might as well buy it online?
    The representative told me it would ship tomorrow but probably wouldn't arrive till Monday.
    02-25-15 10:55 PM
    Placed my ordered and even did an extra down payment for edge to reduce the edge plan price per month, given that I will be getting a $100 port in credit for being on edge and moving my number over from US Cellular.
    02-25-15 10:57 PM
    Online it says 03/05. Phone rep told me the same thing but said it is supposed to be released tomorrow. We will. See what happens. I think it will ship tomorrow and arrive Monday.

02-25-15 10:58 PM
    Anyone else notice there is a camera and non-camera model and they are the same price?

Verizon website has the BB Classic up now to ship by MARCH 5TH?!-img_0296.png

Posted via CB10
    02-25-15 11:04 PM
    Anyone else notice there is a camera and non-camera model and they are the same price?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0296.png 
Views:	459 
Size:	88.3 KB 
ID:	337015

Posted via CB10
    I thought that was strange too, but it maybe that way to help businesses and people move over from BBOS devices, so that Verizon can shutdown the BIS system (which will save them money).
    02-25-15 11:34 PM
    This is per BB website, but who knows.

2515 mAh (minimum) non-removable Lithium Ion battery
    Wireless charging (BlackBerry Classic at both AT&T and Verizon)
    02-25-15 11:53 PM
    Here's some more info for everyone. I have now called 5 different Telesales people. Here's the summary:

- Rep 1 - Couldn't select the phone to even try to order it. It was "grayed out".
    - Rep 2 - Couldn't order the phone until tomorrow. So they told me to call back tomorrow.
    - Rep 3 - Had access to the phone. Checked all 4 warehouses. They all showed out of stock (this was at 8:45 PM Pacific). She told me that she thinks the initial batch sold out (like the iPhone) and she said to call back tomorrow and to try several times tomorrow, as the inventory levels constantly fluctuate when a phone is in high demand and sold out.
    - Rep 4 - The phone isn't launching until tomorrow so I have to call back tomorrow.
    - Rep 5 - WAS able to "pre-order" the phone to ship on 3/5. She was only able to offer 2 day shipping because it's a pre-order. I declined her offer, as I am going to call back tomorrow.

Conclusions:

- Every Telesales rep told me something different! So be sure to call right back if you think you're hearing something that is incorrect.
    - The phone might already be sold out - I'm not sure. I certainly hope that's not the case but I will find out tomorrow when all reps will be able to access the phone.
    - We might be better off ordering it online vs via Telesales for overnight delivery IF the online order is considered a backorder for the pre-order that Telesales is currently offering.

I hope all of this info was helpful. I'm VERY frustrated - not just because I got different answers from 5 different reps but because others have been able to order the phone to ship tomorrow and I can't. I'm desperate for a phone (my screen is cracked and I am running on fumes with my very old Motorola Q9c and my batter is on its last legs!) so the extra week is very frustrating for me. On top of that, Verizon should have NEVER put a release date of 2/26 online if it wasn't available online until 3/5!!

Good luck to everyone. Hopefully we will be getting our phones soon!
    02-26-15 12:02 AM
58 123